At RUAS, we acknowledge the power of collective action.
We understand that the future is collaborative and seek to forge relationships with organisations and institutions across the globe that are aligned with our values and goals.
Our Department of International Collaborations and Partnership Management (ICPM) is constantly striving to tie up with like-minded institutions that are changing the world with their work.
Over the years, we have formed partnerships that enhance academia and built collaborations that push the envelope on research and innovation.
Partnerships with Universities
We are proud to have over 25 university partners from different countries and specialising in different streams. These partnerships with universities pave the way for exchange of academic knowledge and information between faculty members and students.
Study Abroad Programmes
Our Study Abroad Programmes give students the chance to experience an international education, explore a new country, and learn about a different culture.
Partnerships with Industry
Through our partnerships with organisations and businesses, we are able to work closely with industries on solving the problems of the day.
We collaborate on conducting ground-breaking research. We transfer our learnings from our partnerships to create an industry-centric curriculum.We also give our students the opportunity to keep themselves abreast of the developments in their industry, preparing them as they begin their professional career.
Partnerships with Government Bodies
Our partnerships with government bodies straddle a wide range of organisations across a broad section of specialities — right from organisations at the forefront of cutting-edge defence research to organisations innovating manufacturing processes and reforming higher education.
- The 14th Meeting of Research and Innovation Council (RIC) was organized by the Research Division of our University. The Hon’ble Vice Chancellor of RUAS, Prof. K. K. Raina chaired the RIC meeting. The meeting was attended by Pro Vice Chancellors,… read more
- RUAS signed MoU with Towards Unity For Health (TUFH) and VIVES University of Applied Sciences, Belgium. TUFH is a non-profit corporation started by WHO which has a legacy of promoting Unity for Health during the last 40 Years. The MoU aims at… read more
- On the auspicious occasion of Engineer’s Day, RUAS signed MoU with Indian Plywood Industries Research & Training Institute (IPIRTI). Moreover, IPIRTI is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Govt. of… read more
- RUAS signed MoU with ETA Technology Pvt. Ltd. on the auspicious occasion of Engineer’s Day as well as commensuration of the Birth Anniversary of Bharat Ratna, Sir M. Visvesvaraya at the Peenya Campus. ETA Technology is a Machine Tool MSME in Peenya… read more
- MSRUAS signed an Extension Agreement with Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU), Ghana. GCTU is a public-funded University, owned by Government of Ghana and founded in 2005. The virtual MoU Signing Ceremony was graced by the Vice… read more
- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences celebrated Teacher’s Day on 6th September 2021 at Ramaiah Medical College Auditorium. Prof. Samir K Brahmachari — Former Director General, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) was the chief… read more
- Seventeen Students of RUAS (16 from FAD and 01 from FMC) for being shortlisted to the FOUR-month International School at St. Petersburg State University of Industrial Technologies and Design, Russia (SUITD): “Design and Digital Brand Communication”… read more
- RUAS congratulates Dr. Deepak Kumar from Dept. of Chemistry, FMPS for obtaining a Financial Sanction towards the Sponsored Research Project from Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) for the Project entitled “Designing the New Potential… read more
- RUAS congratulates Dr. Shruthi N.; Dr. Shwetha V. from FDS and Mr. Dakshath P. Jembige from Techno Center for obtaining a Design Patent entitled “A Cement Dispenser for Dental Application Dispensing the Powder and Liquid Components in Exact Ratios”.
- RUAS along with Valdel Advanced Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has been formally awarded with the project entitled “Development of Composite WT /GT and Fire Class /EMC Compliant Doors and Hatches for Indian Naval Ships” under Technology Development Fund… read more