At RUAS, we acknowledge the power of collective action.
We understand that the future is collaborative and seek to forge relationships with organisations and institutions across the globe that are aligned with our values and goals.
Our Department of International Collaborations and Partnership Management (ICPM) is constantly striving to tie up with like-minded institutions that are changing the world with their work.
Over the years, we have formed partnerships that enhance academia and built collaborations that push the envelope on research and innovation.
Partnerships with Universities
We are proud to have over 25 university partners from different countries and specialising in different streams. These partnerships with universities pave the way for exchange of academic knowledge and information between faculty members and students.
Study Abroad Programmes
Our Study Abroad Programmes give students the chance to experience an international education, explore a new country, and learn about a different culture.
Partnerships with Industry
Through our partnerships with organisations and businesses, we are able to work closely with industries on solving the problems of the day.
We collaborate on conducting ground-breaking research. We transfer our learnings from our partnerships to create an industry-centric curriculum.We also give our students the opportunity to keep themselves abreast of the developments in their industry, preparing them as they begin their professional career.
Partnerships with Government Bodies
Our partnerships with government bodies straddle a wide range of organisations across a broad section of specialities — right from organisations at the forefront of cutting-edge defence research to organisations innovating manufacturing processes and reforming higher education.
- World Music Day 2022 was celebrated in GG Campus, Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences on 21 June 2022 at Dwarka Auditorium by student members of EUPHONY… Music Club of the University. Performances included solo and duet singing and playing… read more
- Eighth International Day of Yoga Program, organized by RUAS NSS Cell in association with Ramaiah Medical College and Ramaiah Indic Specialty Ayurveda Restoration Hospital was successfully conducted with more than 300 students participation. The… read more
- NSS Cell, Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (RUAS) in association with DKMS-BMST Foundation India and Ramaiah Memorial Hospital (RMH) successfully organized an awareness session on Blood Cancer, Blood Disorders and Platelet Registry on the… read more
- RUAS congratulates Prof. Deshpande D. Mohan, Dr. Sivapragasam M. and Mr. Umesh S., Dept of Aerospace Engineering — Faculty of Engineering and Technology for obtaining the Award of Indian Patent pertaining to the Invention entitled ” Apparatus for… read more
- On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day Mr. Damodar Nayak, Program Officer and NSS Student volunteers organizing a rally to create awareness about the ill effects of tobacco consumption. A special thanks to Department of Oral Medicine &… read more
- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences celebrated World Environment Day which falls on June 5th. On this occasion, the University’s NSS Cell decided to plant saplings in association with Adamya Chetana Foundation as part of their Green Sunday… read more
- RUAS congratulates Dr. Varun D., Asst. Prof„ Prof. Govind R. Kadambi, PVC-Research and Team, Dept of Electronic and Communication Engineering — Faculty of Engineering and Technology for obtaining the Award of Indian Patent pertaining to the… read more
- Felicitation of Hon’ble Chancellor Dr. M. R. Jayaram by Faculty and Staff of Ramaiah Group of Institutions on 30th May 2022 at Ramaiah Medical College auditorium on the occasion of being conferred Honorary Doctorate by University of Illinois,… read more
- RUAS congratulates Mr. Tanmay Ghosh, Ms. Sathiya R and Team, Faculty of Pharmacy for obtaining the Award of Indian Patent pertaining to the Invention entitled ”A METHOD AND COMPOSITION FOR AN ANTI-BLEMISH CREAM“.
- RUAS has been ranked AAAA+ from South Category under YOUNG AND PROMISING UNIVERSITIES for quality education
- RUAS signed an MOU with Schevaran Cleanfix Academy on the 18th May 2022 for offering Post graduate Diploma in Facility Management. Facility management is a key growth area as cleanliness has become the mantra post pandemic. Facility management plays… read more
- Hon’ble Chancellor of RUAS Dr. M. R. Jayaram has received a Honourary Doctorate from the University of Illinois, Chicago, USA on May 6th, 2022. In a glittering ceremony at the University Stadium, the President of the University of Illinois System,… read more
- Ramaiah University of University was awarded QS I‑GAUGE OVERALL GOLD University rating at the recent awards event held at New Delhi on 12th May 2022. Hon’ble Vice Chancellor Prof. K. K. Raina received the award from Smt. Smriti Zubin Irani, Minister… read more
- The IEOM student chapter at RUAS was inaugurated by the Faculty of Management and Commerce today at an august function attended by Prof Ahad Ali, Executive Director of IEOM Society International, Lawrence Technological University, Michigan, USA,… read more
- The first annual students’ recognition awards function was held on 4th May 2022 in Gurukula Auditorium, Faculty of Dental Sciences, Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (RUAS). The awards were given under two categories-Extra-Curricular and… read more
- Pravaah…RUAS Dance Club organized this event to commemorate the occasion of International Dance Day-2022 on 29th April 2022. There was a total of seven dance teams (namely FET, FMC, FHMCT, FPH, FLAHS, SL, SSS) competing for the Winner and Runner-ups… read more
- RUAS congratulates Mr. Sudhir Kumar Patnaik, Ph.D. Scholar of Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, FET, RUAS for successfully completing his Ph.D. Defense for the Thesis entitled “An Intelligent System for Automatic Web Data Extraction with… read more
- International Fashion Symposium (IFS — 2022) on “Textile, Apparel and Fashion for Holistic Human living on Earth and beyond, and Miraki Fashion show 2022 was inaugurated by Vice chancellor Ramaiah University of applied sciences on 29 April 2022. The… read more
- RUAS congratulates Dr. B. V. Basavaraj and Team, Dept of Pharmaceutics — Faculty of Pharmacy for obtaining the Award of Indian Patent pertaining to the Invention entitled ” In-Situ Cervix Plug as a Contraceptive Device “.
- RUAS congratulates Mr. Mathews Koshy Student of B.Sc. Psychology from School of Social Sciences, secured 3rd place and bagged Bronze medal in Aquatics 400 meters freestyle event and 5th place in Aquatics, 200 meters freestyle event during Khelo… read more
- NSS Cell of Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (RUAS) conducted a State Level Training Program on “Enhancing Knowledge & Skills of NSS Program officers and Volunteers to educate community on prevention and control of common cancers” in… read more
- RUAS congratulates the students from FET and FLAHS for winning the grants of Karntaka State Council for Science and Technology (KSCST) 45th series of Student Project Programme (SPP) 2021 – 22.
- The atmosphere at Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (RUAS) was full of excitement and electrifying energy during the First Series of Talk pertaining to TEDxRUAS. TEDx is a non-profitable platform that induce ideas and the ‘X’ stands for… read more
- TEDx is a non-profitable platform that induce ideas and the ‘X’ stands for independently organized TED events. It is devoted to the “Ideas Worth Spreading” derived from the principles of Technology, Entertainment and Design. The ideas delivered by… read more
- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences entered into an MOU with L&T Technology Services Ltd. on 12th April 2022.The terms of engagement would include the following: Development of CurriculumSetting up of state-of-the-art laboratory… read more
- Sports & Athletics, DSA conducted Inter Faculty Basketball Tournament for Men & Women on 9th April, 2022 at Ramaiah Technology Campus (RTC).Men section : Department of CSE (FET) team secured Winner position and Department of EEE (FET) team… read more
- Sports & Athletics; Directorate of Student Affairs conducted Inter- Faculty Football Tournament for Students on 10 – 4‑2022 at MSR ground. Nine teams participated in the tournament. Matches were played on Knock out basis (Single elimination)… read more
- RUAS, Dept. of Fashion Design, Faculty of Art and Design entered in to a Memorandum of Understanding with BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology (BUFT), Dhaka, Bangladesh on 10 April, 2022 in virtual mode. Ms Nagaveni K, Asst. Prof Dept. of… read more
- RUAS Congratulates Dr. Tushar Shaw (PI), Co‑I: Dr Somasekhar (RMC), Dr Krishnamurthy Jayanna, Dr Debasish Kar. for obtaining the Award of ICMR extramural Ad Hoc project tilted: Nasopharyngeal carriage of Streptococcus pneumoniae serotypes among… read more
- First Inter-University Dramatics Fest-“La Scena” by Anubhooti…RUAS Students Dramatics Club. The Fest comprised four different types of competitions, namely, Mono-acting, Nukkad Natak, Out of the Box and Frames. Apart from Ramaiah University of… read more
- RUAS congratulates Dr. Chetan B. Singai (PI) from School of Social Sciences (SSS) and Co-Pls: Dr. Harish, Mr. Ajay Chandra, Ms. Sree Ganga and Mr. Anil Kumar for obtaining the Award of Sponsored Research Project entitled “A Comparative Study of… read more
- The 16th Meeting of Research and Innovation Council (RIC) was organized by the Research Division of our University. The Hon’ble Vice Chancellor of RUAS, Prof. K. K. Raina chaired the RIC meeting. The meeting was attended by Prof. M. Sai Baba,… read more
- RUAS congratulates Dr. Sandhya K V, Assistant Professor, Dept of Pharmaceutics, Ms. Sumedha Kulkarni, PG student, FPH and Dr. T. Christy Bobby, Associate Professor, Dept. ECE, FET for the Grant of Innovation Patent by IP Australia (Patent number:… read more
- SPOORTHI – 7th Annual Athletic Meet of RUAS was held on 22nd and 23rd March, 2022 at MSR Ground, MSR Nagar, Bengaluru. Ms. Manisha M K, 3rd DAN Black Belt, Certified Coach & Referee, KAI, Alumnus, RUAS and Mr. Manoj Kumar S. RUAS – Best Male… read more
- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences conducted its Sixth Convocation on Monday, 14th March 2022 at Gnangangothri Campus, New BEL Road, Bangalore. Degrees were conferred to Undergraduates, Postgraduates and Research Scholars. Prof. Kuldeep Kumar… read more
- RUAS entered in to a Memorandum of Understanding with Project Management Associates (PMA) on 11 March, 2022. The MoU was signed by Prof. A. Sivathanu Pillai, President – PMA and Prof. M. Sai Baba, Registrar – RUAS. The collaboration aims at… read more
- To commemorate International Women’s Day, Directorate of Student Affairs, RUAS organized a thought provoking panel discussion on “Gender Equality Today for a Sustainable Future Tomorrow”, at the Faculty of Dental Sciences, GG Campus. The panel… read more
- RUAS congratulates Ms. M. Thashneem Thaqseen Bhanu, Ph.D. Scholar of Dept. of Hotel Management, FHMCT, RUAS for successfully completing her Ph.D. Defense for the Thesis entitled “Benchmarking Indian Wines and Increasing Wine Tourism in Karnataka by… read more
- RUAS congratulates Dr. N. C. Mahendra Babu, Professor and Head, Mr. Manjunath M. Ullegaddi, Assistant Professor and Mr. Nagarjun M. A (Student), Dept. of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering — Faculty of Engineering and Technology for obtaining… read more
- Expression… RUAS Fine Arts Club organized a Painting and Collage Making competition on 21st February, 2022, on the occasion of “Matrubhasha Diwas” (Mother Language day)… a day observed every year in order to promote linguistic and cultural diversity… read more
- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (RUAS) congratulates Dr. Raghavendra V. Kulkarni, Professor and Mr. V. S. Yerragudi, Ms. B. S. Neha, Mr. S. M. Hari Krishna and Mr. Md. Ilyaz (Students), Dept of Electronics and Communication Engineering -… read more
- Hon’ble Chancellor Dr. M. R. Jayaram, Vice Chancellor, Dr. Kuldeep Kumar Raina and Registrar Dr. M. Sai Baba participated in the Bengaluru Chancellors Conclave 2022 “Making Bengaluru an Education Hub” held on 10th February 2022 at Hotel Renaissance,… read more
- While the COVID-19 crisis has changed many aspects of our lives, the pandemic has also made us realize the importance of mental health. In this context, on 7th Feb, 2022, Directorate of Student Affairs, as part of its Heathy@Home Webinar Series,… read more
- RUAS congratulates Prof. Bharath S., Dean — Faculty of Pharmacy and Mrs. Sharon Caroline Furtado, Assist. Professor, Dept of Pharmaceutics — Faculty of Pharmacy for obtaining the Award of Indian Patent pertaining to the Invention entitled… read more
- Fashion Design department, FAD Alumni (2017−2021 batch student) Ms. Anagha Kannan, Celebrity Costume Designer has designed costumes for the Kannada movie “Dweepatra” Casting, Avinash, Malvika Avinash and team. The costumes for the entire movie were… read more
- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences congratulates Dr. Punithavathi D., Associate Professor and Mr. Divya Kiran, Assist. Professor, Dept of Electronics and Communication Engineering — Faculty of Engineering and Technology for obtaining the Award… read more
- 73rd Republic Day flag hoisting ceremony held on 26th January 2022 on the terrace area of the University House, Gnanagangothri Campus. Prof. Kuldeep Kumar Raina, Vice Chancellor, RUAS hoisted the national flag. Faculty and staff members attended the… read more
- RUAS signed a MoU with BMTMN on 12th January 2022 in the presence of Vice Chancellor, Prof. K.K. Raina; Registrar, Prof. M. Sai Baba and Pro-Vice Chancellor (Research), Prof. Govind R. Kadambi. In parallel, Mr. Sumesh Sadashivan, President-BMTMN;… read more
- RUAS congratulates Mr. Narasimha Murthy K.R, Asst. Professor, Dept of Computer Sciences — Faculty of Engineering and Technology and Mr. Hima Kiram Vithal, Formerly with MSRUAS for obtaining the Award of Indian Patent pertaining to the Invention… read more
- RUAS congratulates Ms. Usha N., Ph.D. Scholar of Dept. of Management Studies, FMC, RUAS for successfully completing her Ph.D. Defense for the Thesis entitled “Development of a Composite Model to Analyse the Influence of Dependency Amongst… read more
- National Service Scheme Units of Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences organized a webinar on Indicators of Good Governance on Tuesday, 28th December, 2021 from 3 PM to 4 PM. The resource person for the same was Dr. Chetan Singai, Associate… read more
- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (RUAS) congratulates Team Faculty of Engineering (FET) for obtaining the Award of Indian Patent — AN AXIAL FLOW COMPRESSOR AND METHOD THEREOF FOR INCREASING THE STALL MARGIN. The inventor of the Patent is Prof.… read more
- Inauguration of B.Tech. Programme of Batch 2021 – 22 held on 18th December 2021 at Ramaiah Technology Campus, Penya. Prof. Kuldeep Kumar Raina, Vice Chancellor — RUAS inaugurated the programme and delivered the inaugural address, Prof Govind R… read more
- RUAS congratulates Dr. Divya B.S. from FET and Dr. Roopa S. Rao as well as Dr. Kavitha Prasad from FDS for obtaining the Award of Sponsored Research Project entitled “To develop Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Risk Stratification of Odontogenic… read more
- The 15th Meeting of Research and Innovation Council (RIC) was organized by the Research Division of our University. The Hon’ble Vice Chancellor of RUAS, Prof. K. K. Raina chaired the RIC meeting. The meeting was attended by Prof. M. Sai Baba,… read more
- Faculty of Management and Commerce (FMC) and Ramaiah Technology Business Incubator (RTBI) jointly organized an Expert Lecture on ‘Sustainable Entrepreneurship’. The resource person for the Expert Lecture was Dr. K. Ganesaraman, Vice President and… read more
- Distinguished Lecture entitled “Marketing Analytics — Its Scope and Future” has been presented by Professor M. Krishna Erramilli, Director of MBA & MS Marketing Analytics, Associate Dean, and Professor of Marketing at the Stuart School of… read more
- Prof. A. Sivathanu Pillai, Professor Emeritus, RUAS and Founder BrahMos delivered the Distinguished Lecture entitled “Futuristic Technologies and Building an Innovation Eco System” at the Technology Campus. The Distinguished Lecture addressed… read more
- DIMDIMA — Karnataka Rajyotsava was celebrated on 16th Nov, 2021 at Ramaiah Technology Campus, Peenya. Mr. Prakash C, President, Peenya Industries Association was invited as the Chief Guest. To show a glimpse of events planned for the day to the… read more
- RUAS in collaboration with Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C‑CAMP) organized an event on “Primer Session on IP and Licensing from the Perspective of Health Sciences”. Dr. K. M. Sharath Kumar, Director-Research welcomed the gathering,… read more
- The NSS team of Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences(RUAS) organised ”Plog Run- A Run To Make Mathikere Litter-Free” on 28th October 2021 as a part of the Clean India Campaign. The NSS volunteers of RUAS from various disciplines like Dental… read more
- RUAS congratulates Ms. K. Shwetha and Prof. R. Deveswaran — Faculty of Pharmacy for obtaining the Award of Indian Patent pertaining to the Invention entitled “A METHOD AND COMPOSITION OF A PHARMACEUTICAL EXCIPIENT USING CALCIUM CARBONATE”
- RUAS organized a Distinguished Lecture by Prof. J. N. Reddy, Member – National Academy of Engineering and O’Donnell Foundation Chair IV Chair Professor & Regents Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Texas A&M University, USA. Prof. J.N.… read more
- An Executive Advisory Board meeting on achieving Excellence in Education was held in the presence of Our Hon’ble Chancellor at RUAS. Vice Chancellor Prof. Kuldeep Kumar Raina made a presentation to Members of the Advisory Board and briefed them on… read more
- Dr. Sivaranjini G, Winner of Rafael Bowen Early-Stage Investigator Award , Reader FDS, RUAS. congratulations to Dr. Sivaranjini G for winning the Rafael Bowen Early-Stage Investigator Award at the Academy of Dental Materials, this year in 2021. The… read more
- RUAS NSS Student Volunteers participated in Green Sunday- A Mega Plantation Drive organized by Adamya Chetana on 3rd October, 2021 Under Sasyagraha Green Lifestyle Movement, Adamya Chetana has been planting trees every Sunday for the past 5 years… read more
- IQAC in collaboration with Faculty of Engineering and Technology conducted “Awareness Workshop on NBA Engineering: New SAR” delivered by Dr. P.N. Razdan, Principal Advisor, Quality Assurance and Excellence Cell, GEF(M) on 29th Sep’ 21 at Ramaiah… read more
- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences congratulates Prof. R. Deveswaran and Prof. J. Anbu — Faculty of Pharmacy for obtaining the Award of Indian Patent pertaining to the Invention entitled “AN IN-SITU GEL FOR CORNEAL WOUND HEALING”.
- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Congratulates Mr. Lohit H.S., Assoc. Dean — Faculty of Art & Design for obtaining the Award of Indian Patent pertaining to the Invention entitled “A Non-Electric Water Purifying Filter”.
- The walls of hospitals have heard more prayers than any other temples, mosques or churches. Patients and their loved ones walk into the hospital with great hope and trust. Patient safety is not only an obligation but is also an ethical and moral… read more
- The 14th Meeting of Research and Innovation Council (RIC) was organized by the Research Division of our University. The Hon’ble Vice Chancellor of RUAS, Prof. K. K. Raina chaired the RIC meeting. The meeting was attended by Pro Vice Chancellors,… read more
- RUAS signed MoU with Towards Unity For Health (TUFH) and VIVES University of Applied Sciences, Belgium. TUFH is a non-profit corporation started by WHO which has a legacy of promoting Unity for Health during the last 40 Years. The MoU aims at… read more
- On the auspicious occasion of Engineer’s Day, RUAS signed MoU with Indian Plywood Industries Research & Training Institute (IPIRTI). Moreover, IPIRTI is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Govt. of… read more
- RUAS signed MoU with ETA Technology Pvt. Ltd. on the auspicious occasion of Engineer’s Day as well as commensuration of the Birth Anniversary of Bharat Ratna, Sir M. Visvesvaraya at the Peenya Campus. ETA Technology is a Machine Tool MSME in Peenya… read more
- MSRUAS signed an Extension Agreement with Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU), Ghana. GCTU is a public-funded University, owned by Government of Ghana and founded in 2005. The virtual MoU Signing Ceremony was graced by the Vice… read more
- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences celebrated Teacher’s Day on 6th September 2021 at Ramaiah Medical College Auditorium. Prof. Samir K Brahmachari — Former Director General, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) was the chief… read more
- Seventeen Students of RUAS (16 from FAD and 01 from FMC) for being shortlisted to the FOUR-month International School at St. Petersburg State University of Industrial Technologies and Design, Russia (SUITD): “Design and Digital Brand Communication”… read more
- RUAS congratulates Dr. Deepak Kumar from Dept. of Chemistry, FMPS for obtaining a Financial Sanction towards the Sponsored Research Project from Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) for the Project entitled “Designing the New Potential… read more
- RUAS congratulates Dr. Shruthi N.; Dr. Shwetha V. from FDS and Mr. Dakshath P. Jembige from Techno Center for obtaining a Design Patent entitled “A Cement Dispenser for Dental Application Dispensing the Powder and Liquid Components in Exact Ratios”.
- RUAS along with Valdel Advanced Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has been formally awarded with the project entitled “Development of Composite WT /GT and Fire Class /EMC Compliant Doors and Hatches for Indian Naval Ships” under Technology Development Fund… read more