RUAS congratulates Dr. Dhananjaya G, PhD scholar of FDS,(HOD Pedodontics) RUAS for successfully present his PhD defence for the thesis titled ” Evaluation of mulberry plant extract for its Anti-Cariogenic efficacy”.
The thesis was supervised by Dr. Sylvia Mathew ‚Professor, Cons and Endo, FDS and Dr. R Deveswaran, Professor of Pharmaceutics and Head-Drug Design and Development Centre, Faculty of Pharmacy, RUAS.
The external examiners were:
- Prof .Sharath Ashokan, PhD, Principal, KSR institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Tiruchencode, Tamil Nadu
- Dr. Robert Anthonappa, Deputy Head of School, UWA Dental School, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, Australia .
Also thankful to
- Professor Kadambi, PVC-Research
- Dr Sharath Kumar, Director- Research and Professor and HoD, FMC
- Dr Silju Mathew , Dean, FDS
- Dr Krishnamurthy Jayanna, Dean, FLAHS
- Dr Kavitha Prasad Professor, Dept. of OMFS
- Dr. Pushpanjali K, Prof and HOD, Dept. of Public Health
- Dr Swaroop Hegde, Professor and HOD, Dept. of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Dr Prashanth GS , Professor and HOD, Dept of Orthodontics