Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences entered into an MOU with L&T Technology Services Ltd. on 12th April 2022.
The terms of engagement would include the following:
- Development of Curriculum
- Setting up of state-of-the-art laboratory facilities
- Utilisation of laboratory facilities for projects, research, and developmental activities
- Submission of proposals to funding agencies in mutually beneficial areas
- Knowledge Dissemination
- Sponsorship for symposiums, workshops, etc.
- Internships and Placements
- Skill Development
- Faculty/Industry personnel exchange programmes
- And many more