M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (RUAS) is top private University in Bangalore, Karnataka was founded in December 2013, under the Karnataka University Act.
The creation of RUAS brought together several well-established educational institutions of the Ramaiah Group, reorienting them to a changing present and an unpredictable future.
Over the years, RUAS has created a name for itself as a university that is centered around academia, industry, and society; one that works tirelessly to mould the thinkers of tomorrow.
Today, RUAS is proud to offer more than 90+ programs across 13 faculties.
RUAS aspires to be the premier university of choice in Asia for student-centric professional education and service with a strong focus on applied research whilst maintaining the highest academic and ethical standards in a creative and innovative environment
Our purpose is the creation and dissemination of knowledge.
We are committed to creativity, innovation, and excellence in our teaching and research.
We value integrity, quality, and teamwork in all our endeavours.
We inspire critical thinking, personal development and a passion for lifelong learning.
We serve the technical, scientific, and economic needs of our society
Every member of the RUAS family is united in achieving the following objectives —
- To disseminate knowledge and skills through teaching, training, instruction, seminars, workshops and symposia in a variety of subjects in order to equip students and scholars to meet the needs of industries, businesses, and society.
- To generate knowledge through research in Engineering and Technology, Art and Design, Management and Commerce, Health and Allied Sciences, Physical and Life Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences to resolve the challenges of the day.
- To promote health and well being through holistic healthcare.
- To provide technical and scientific solutions to the real life problems faced by industry, business and society in Engineering and Technology, Art and Design, Management and Commerce, Health and Allied Sciences, Physical and Life Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- To instill the spirit of entrepreneurship in our youth by incubating and nurturing technology product ideas and supporting technology-backed businesses.
- To identify and nurture leadership skills in students, and to help in the development of the future leaders of society.
- To collaborate with universities, industries, businesses, research establishments, NGOs, international organisations, and governmental organisations in India and abroad to enrich the experiences of faculties and students through research and developmental programmes.
The Four Pillars of RUAS
In addition to a strong focus on academics and research, RUAS also lays emphasis on training and technological innovation, with its countless training initiatives and Techno Centre.
Our identity perfectly encapsulates the spirit that drives the various education and healthcare initiatives of the Ramaiah Group: the spirit of devotion to enlightenment.
The Ramaiah Group caters to all sections of society with 21 initiatives in the areas of healthcare and education.