RUAS congratulates Dr. B. V. Basavaraj and Team, Dept of Pharmaceutics — Faculty of Pharmacy for obtaining the Award of Indian Patent pertaining to the Invention entitled ” In-Situ Cervix Plug as a Contraceptive Device “.
Page 1 of 2 (14 results)
- RUAS congratulates Mr. Mathews Koshy Student of B.Sc. Psychology from School of Social Sciences, secured 3rd place and bagged Bronze medal in Aquatics 400 meters freestyle event and 5th place in Aquatics, 200 meters freestyle event during Khelo… read more
- NSS Cell of Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (RUAS) conducted a State Level Training Program on “Enhancing Knowledge & Skills of NSS Program officers and Volunteers to educate community on prevention and control of common cancers” in… read more
- RUAS congratulates the students from FET and FLAHS for winning the grants of Karntaka State Council for Science and Technology (KSCST) 45th series of Student Project Programme (SPP) 2021 – 22.
- The atmosphere at Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (RUAS) was full of excitement and electrifying energy during the First Series of Talk pertaining to TEDxRUAS. TEDx is a non-profitable platform that induce ideas and the ‘X’ stands for… read more
- TEDx is a non-profitable platform that induce ideas and the ‘X’ stands for independently organized TED events. It is devoted to the “Ideas Worth Spreading” derived from the principles of Technology, Entertainment and Design. The ideas delivered by… read more
- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences entered into an MOU with L&T Technology Services Ltd. on 12th April 2022.The terms of engagement would include the following: Development of CurriculumSetting up of state-of-the-art laboratory… read more
- Sports & Athletics, DSA conducted Inter Faculty Basketball Tournament for Men & Women on 9th April, 2022 at Ramaiah Technology Campus (RTC).Men section : Department of CSE (FET) team secured Winner position and Department of EEE (FET) team… read more