She is a member of the RUAS research cell- Sanitation and Waste Management in Environment Engineering.
Professional commitment, constant focus on creative ability, learning through research are some of the best practices she has built into her academic career of 27 years and her day-to-day activities at work Being a project mentor helps rekindle her creative thinking abilities. While researching and ideating with students, she helps them devise and plan project work that is doable. In her role as an External Examiner, she finds multiple opportunities to visit other colleges and universities and understand academic trends and practices. She frequently interacts with people from industry through organising field visits and inviting experts to deliver guest lectures. She heads the Hospitality Club and works closely with her team to promote and inculcate the spirit of learning, teamwork and competition among students.To ensure holistic growth in her personal sphere, she supports initiatives that drive local community, societal development and animal welfare.
Diploma in Hotel Management (DHMCT)
Masters in Tourism Management (MTM)
Environment Management in Hotels
Sustainability Framework for Hotels
- Industry Academia collaboration- Opportunities and Challenges”
Research, Consultancy and Innovation in Higher Educational Institutions Issues and Challenges, ISBN:978 – 81-927564 – 1‑7, April 2016
- Sustainability in Waste Management a Comparative Study on Urban Vs Rural Hotels- A Review of Recent Literatures
- 2nd Joint International Conference on Tourism, Hospitality and Sustainable Goals, 08.02.2020 Published in : Earth Journal, ISSN 2231 – 6213 Earth, July- Dec 2020
- Hospitium , FHMCT Magazine– Wake up Call, Vol 1 (1) Nov 2019 — http://www.msrchm.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Hospitium-Nov-2019 – 1.pdf
- Published article in Renaissance Vani, College Magazine- Renaissance College of Hotel Management
- Published articles in E- newsletter, Voice of Housekeepers, Professional Housekeepers Association
Professional Housekeepers Association,(PHA)