Dr Sylvia Mathew is a Professor at the Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, RUAS. She began at RUAS as an Assistant Professor in 1995, became a Reader in 1997 and a Professor in 2003.
She served as the Head of her department from 2012 to 2019. An able Guide and Advisor to PG MS and PhD aspirants, she has been teaching various modules for MDS students. In particular, she has taught MDS — PGCONS05 and PGCONS06 for the 2015 and 2016 Batches.
She completed her Master’s degree in Dental Surgery (Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) from Manipal College of Dental Sciences (Mangalore University) in 1994.
Research Interest :
Restorative Dentistry, Endodontics, Biomaterials
Research Expertise :
- Research Interest
- Restorative Dentistry, Endodontics, Biomaterials
- Research Expertise
- Biomimetic Remineralization
- BDS-Best outgoing student-TMA Pai Gold medal
- Sunder Vazirani Gold Medal
- Cibaca Merit Award For Academic Excellence
- Award for Excellence in Teaching, Quality Assurance,MSRDC,2013