Having joined M S Ramaiah Dental College and Hospital as a Professor in 2012, Dr Ravishankar Krishna became the Head of the Department of Prosthodontics under the Faculty of Dental Sciences, RUAS in 2019. He has been a Course Leader for BDS, Dental Materials from 2014 — 2016, MDS 4th Module Leader for the 2015, 2016, 2017 Batches and MDS 6th Module Leader for the 2018 Batch.
He has also allocated his time to advise undergraduates, postgraduates and PhD students on their theses and dissertations. He enjoys professional memberships at the Indian Dental Association and Indian Society of Oral Implantology.
Master of Dental Surgery- MDS
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore(RGUHS)
Total years of experience
- Professor and Head- April 2019 to date — Ramaiah University ofApplied Sciences, Bangalore
- Professor — July 2014 to March 2019- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore
- Professor – May 2012 to July 2014 — M.S.Ramaiah Dental College and Hospital,Bangalore
Undergone hands on training in Basal Implantology/Advanced implantology course in Surgical and Prsothodontic implants/OSCE OSPE
Biomaterials, Implants, Removable Prosthodontics
1. Secured 6th Rank in Karnataka State Post Graduate Entance Exam (PG CET-General Merit) in 1999
2. Secured 2nd Rank in MDS Post Graduate Final Year Exams for Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore in 2001.
Indian Society of Oral Implantology(ISOI)
Indian Dental Association(IDA)
Indian Prosthodontic Society(IPS)