Dr Madhavi Naidu began her stint as an Assistant Professor at the Department of Orthodontics of RUAS around 4 years ago. She is an alumnus of M.S Ramaiah Dental College, Rajiv Gandhi University of Heath Sciences where she did her Bachelor’s course before going on to acquire a Master’s degree in Dental Surgery from JSS Dental College and Hospital in Mysore.
J.S.S Dental College And Hospital, J.S.S University, Mysore
M.S Ramaiah Dental College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Heath Sciences, Bangalore
Total Experience: 4 years
UG Thesis Advised:
Perception of smile attractiveness influenced by variations in height and width of lateral incisors with relation to central incisor and canine
Research Interest: Growth modification and Growth prediction Digital simulation for diagnostic assessment of study models
- Three dimensional assessment of the Palate and Palatal contoural changes in orthodontically treated cases using Reverse Engineering 3‑D LASER. Jour. of Dental & Oro-facial Resear.Vol.11: Issue 1 : Jan-June 2015
- Relationship of oropharynx to craniofacial morphology in skeletal Class II Patients. J Indian Orthod Soc.Vol.50: Issue 3 : July-September 2016
- Lasers in Orthodontics. Journal of Dental & Oral-facial Research Vol 12 Issue 02 Aug 2016.
- Best Scientific Paper presentation at National Indian Dental Association Conference, Mumbai 2017
- Assessment of Stress and Strain in Alveolar Bone during Upper Midline Diastema Closure using Finite Element Method: Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2018 Sep, Vol-12(9): ZC30-ZC33
- Stress and Displacement Pattern in the Maxilla and the Mandible with Reverse Twin Block: A Finite Element Analysis: Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2018 July, Vol-12(7): ZC24-ZC30
Indian Orthodontic Society