Mrs Rashmi R works as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Commerce, RUAS. Her aim is to help students find and nurture their strengths in order to reach their highest potential. She has taught modules dealing with Financial Management, Corporate Valuation, Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management, Rural Banking and Micro Finance, Business Economics, Business Environment and Entrepreneurship Development. Some of her time at the university is taken up as a Thesis Advisor for postgraduate (MS) students. She has acquired about 6 years of professional experience in total. This comprises 3 years in academics and 1 year in research. She worked at Maanini Vasthra Samskrithi in Bangalore to add industrial experience to her credit (2012 — 2014). At present, she is studying for her PhD degree in Marketing.
PhD in Marketing (Pursuing)
Total No. Of Experience : 5 years
- Academic- 3 Years –Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian College(2017).
- Research- 1 year.
- Industry- 2.5 years at Maanini Vasthra Samskrithi (2012 – 2014),Bangalore.
- Green / Sustainable Marketing.
- Consumer Behavior.
- Content marketing.
- Banking and Finance.
- Rural Banking.
- Finance and Banking.
- Best outgoing Student for the year 2012.
- Scroll of Honor for being best all-rounder In Post-Graduation Studies 2017.