- M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
World Intellectual Property (IP) Day is a yearly celebration of IP’s role in stimulating innovation and creativity. In 2023, we celebrate the “can do” attitude of women inventors, creators and entrepreneurs around the world and their ground-breaking work. Women in all regions are shaping the world through their imagination, ingenuity and hard work, but often face significant challenges in accessing the knowledge, skills resources and support they need to thrive. To commemorate with this, Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences wishes to honor and support all the young women entrepreneurs and raise awareness about why it is so important to encourage more women to participate in the IP system.
Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, IP Cell is conducting two sessions on 25th April 2023 and 26th April 2023 at Techno Campus, Peenya and GG campus respectively, from well-known women resource persons in IP and entrepreneurs to motivate students.
WIPO theme : “Women and IP: Accelerating Innovation and Creativity”
On 25th April 2023, at A205, Techno Campus, Peenya
- Ms. Bindu Sharma, Patent Attorney, Origiin IP, Bangalore
- Ms. Subha MV, Chief Facilitator &MD, BeadsHR Consulting & Training
On 26th April 2023, at Council Hall RMC, Gnanagangothri Campus
- Ms. Rajalakshmi V Nesargi, Patent Attorney, Nesargi Law group, Bangalore
- Dr. Sonali Gupta, Director-Centre for Entrepreneurship, RUAS, Bangalore
Time: 2PM to 5 PM