Ms. Surabhi Mathur has pursued her graduation in BA LLB (Hons.) from Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappali in 2018 and LLM from National Law University, Jodhpur in 2019 with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights. Her dissertation in LLM was on topic ‘Effective Measures in Copyright against infringement of Computer Programs’. She is presently pursuing Ph.D. from Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla in IPR. She has also pursued various short term courses in IPR, International law and Legal Research. She is also UGC NET Qualified with 99.61 percentile in Law paper. Ms. Surabhi has presented papers in various national conferences and attended various national and international conferences. Her interest area is Intellectual Property Rights, Constitutional Law and Criminal Law.
Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla
National Law University, Jodhpur
BA LLB (Hons.)
Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappalli
Total Years of Experience: 2 years
Academic: 2 Years
Intellectual Property Rights, Constitutional Law and Criminal Law
- Effective Measures in Copyright Against infringement of Computer Programs
National Conference Papers
- Best Paper Presentation RGSOIPL, IIT, Kharagpur in Master’s Conference on Intellectual Property 2.0 on ‘Digital Health interventions in the view of pandemic and IP interface in India’.
- Paper Presentation at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (Punjab) National seminar on Human Rights: India and International Perspective in 21st century on ‘Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Act, 2013’.
International Conference Papers
- Write in Harvard Format
National Journal Papers
- ‘Commonwealth and Asia: Trade and Social Development critical analysis’, Indian Social Science Journal Volume 5 Issue 1 (April-May 2016) ISSN: 2319 – 3468
- ‘Autochthony of Indian Constitution with reference to Article 395 of the Constitution’, RMLNLU Society for Excellence in Constitutional Law and Public Policy Blog
- Case Brief: State of Karnataka v. Selvi J. Jayalalitha (Cr. App. No.304 – 307 of 2017), Juscholars.
International Journal Papers
Convergence of Corporate Governance Systems: Good or bad?, International Journal of Law and Legal Jurisprudence Studies Volume 3 Issue 3 ISSN:2348 – 8212
- Best Presenter Award for research paper at MCIP 2.0 Conference organized by Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur held on 26 – 27th Mar. 2022
- Secured 2nd position in Quiz Competition held during XXXVII All India Moot Court Competition, 2016 and won a cash award of Rs. 2000
American Intellectual Property Law Association