Mr Ajay R is an Assistant Professor with the Department of Commerce. During his year-long association at RUAS, he has taught undergraduate and postgraduate students on modules such as Direct Tax Planning and Management, Advanced Management Accounting.
Banks and Financial Institution Management, Law and Practice of Banking, Accounting and Taxation, Financial Accountancy, Financial Management, Banking and Taxation and Economics for Engineers. He also advises budding postgraduates on their dissertation work. His teaching objectives are to design learning experiences that encourage his students to discover their abilities and reach their full potential.
Besides a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration, he also acquired a Master’s degree in Commerce (Accounting and Taxation) from Kuvempu University, Shimoga (2010 – 2011).
Accounting and Taxation,Kuvempu University, Shivamoga
Sir.M.V.Arts &Commerce Govt. College, Bhadravathi
Total Experience : 8 years
6 Years Corporate experience.
2 Years Teaching experience in RUAS
Research interest :
Commerce and Management
Research Expertise :
A STUDY ON ROLE OF FINANCIAL INCLUSIONS ON RURAL BANKS: WITH REFERENCE TO KVG BANK, Authors: Soumya Shetty, Ajay R., Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR),2019, UGC approved.
2. Tittle: A Study on Portfolio Insurance Strategies on Indian Equity (Nifty 50), Lakshmi Y, Ajay R, Uday Kumar Jagannathan, Asian Journal of Management, 2020, ICI Index
3. Tittle: Financial Inclusion — A Study on Financial Inclusion Programmes for Small and Marginal Farmer’s In Chikkaballapur District, Manjunath A, Ajay R, Journal of Management and Commerce, RUAS, 2019
- Summit award received on December 2012 for best performance and quality work.
- Extra miler award for the month of December2013
- WLO champ award for the month Feb and June 2014
- Bronze award for the month of April and June 2016
Superstar award for the month March 2017