In addition to the scholarships offered by the central and state governments, students can also apply for scholarships by public sector organisations, private trusts, and charities. Some of these are —
- The Secretary, Sitaram Jindal Foundation, Tumkur Road, Bangalore 560 073.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. ABC Assessment services Pvt Ltd , Post Box No 007, Srinivasapuri Post Office, New Delhi 110 065; www.iocl.com. Secretary, National Council of Educational Research and Training, Sri Aurobindo Marg , New Delhi 110 016.
- The Secretary, Goud Saraswath Brahmin Community, the G.S.B. Scholarship League, Dwarakanath Bhavan Katrak Road, Wadala, Post Box No 7115 , Mumbai 400 031.
- The Manager, Al- Ameen Scholarship Committee, Ground Floor, Administrative Block, Al Ameen Campus, Hosur Road (Near Lalbhag Main Gat) Bangalore 560 027.
- Al Hakeem Foundation, No. 35/17, 101, 1st Floor, Premier Presidency, Langford Road, Langford Town, Bangalore 560 025.
- Central Wakf Council, No/14/173 , Jamnagar House , Shahjahan Road New Delhi 110 011.
- Karnataka Veerashaiva Education Development Trust, SJM Towers, No 18 Sheshadri Road, Gandhinagar, Bangalore 560 009.
- Dr M. Nagaraju & Renuk Nagaraju Charitable Trust (for the Kuruba Community), Sri Kaginde Mahasamsthana Adi Chunchnagiri (MP Residential Quarters), Kuvempu Nagar, Mysore 570 023.
- Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FEFA) invites applications for grant of scholarships. For details, please log on to www.faea.in. Or reach out to the Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access, C‑25, NRPC Colong, Block B, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi 110 016. Ph: 011 – 41689133
- M S Ramaiah Charities awards scholarships to students who belong to the Balija Community. Details of these scholarships are published in newspapers during the month of October/November. More details are available at M S Ramaiah Charities Trust, Gokula House, Dr M S Ramaiah Road, Mathikere, Bangalore 560 054.