RUAS Admission Test (RUAS AT) is a university entrance test for admission into certain undergraduate programs of RUAS.
The Online Test is a requirement for candidates seeking admission to —
- B. Tech.
- B. Pharm
- Pharm. D
- B.Sc. (Honors)
In addition to qualifying the test, candidates must also meet all the admission criteria as specified in the Programme Details.
Syllabus: NCERT syllabus of Class 11 and Class 12
Number of questions in each section: 40
Marks for each correct answer: 1
Negative Marking: No
Duration of test: 45 min/section
Fee: Rs. 1,250
All sections of the Test, as applicable, must be completed on the same date of the Test.
Sections Tested on
|B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering||FET||Y||Y||Y||Optional|
|B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (AI and ML)||FET||Y||Y||Y||Optional|
|B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (Info Science Engineering)||FET||Y||Y||Y||Optional|
|B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (Mathematics and Computing)||FET||Y||Y||Y||Optional|
|B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering||FET||Y||Y||Y||Optional|
|B. Tech in Civil Engineering||FET||Y||Y||Y||Optional|
|B. Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering||FET||Y||Y||Y||Optional|
|B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering||FET||Y||Y||Y||Optional|
|B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering||FET||Y||Y||Y||Optional|
|B. Tech in Automotive Engineering||FET||Y||Y||Y||Optional|
|B. Tech in Robotics||FET||Y||Y||Y||Optional|
|B. Sc. (Honours) in Biotechnology||FLAHS||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|B. Sc. (Honours) in Food Technology||FLAHS||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|B. Sc. (Honours) in Maths||FMPS||Y||Y||Y||Optional|
|B.Sc. (Honours) in Physics||FMPS||Y||Y||Y||Optional|
|B. Sc. (Honours) in Chemistry||FMPS||Y||Y||Y||Optional|
|B. Sc. (Honours) in Computer Science||FMPS||Y||Y||Y||Optional|
|B. Sc. (Honours) in Data Science||FMPS||Y||Y||Y||Optional|
|B. Sc. (Honours) in Statistics||FMPS||Y||Y||Y||Optional|
|B. Sc. (Honours) in||FLAHS||Y||Y||Optional||Y|
|B. Sc. (Honours) in Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology||FLAHS||Y||Y||Optional||Y|
|B. Sc. (Honours) in Dialysis Therapy Technology||FLAHS||Y||Y||Optional||Y|
|B. Sc. (Honours) in Operation Theatre Technology||FLAHS||Y||Y||Optional||Y|
|B. Sc. (Honours) in Optometry||FLAHS||Y||Y||Optional||Y|
|B. Sc. (Honours) in Cardiac Care Technology||FLAHS||Y||Y||Optional||Y|
|B. Sc. (Honours) in Sports and Exercise Science||FLAHS||Y||Y||Optional||Y|
- The Online RUAS AT will be conducted across the country at various cities as shown below.
- Candidates are required to indicate their preference of city while filling the application.
- Test Centre details will be indicated on the Hall Ticket.
- The allotted Test Centre cannot be changed under any circumstance.
- Candidates are requested to be present at the Test Centre at least 60 minutes before the commencement of the Online RUAS AT.
- The University reserves the right to change or cancel Test Date, Test Centre or Test City.
|6||Delhi NCR||New Delhi|
|7||Delhi NCR||Greater Noida|
Step 1: Registration
This is for generating the Application Number / User ID and Password.
After the Registration, that is, when the candidate clicks on the ‘Submit’ button on the Registration Page, the system will generate and display the Application Number/User ID and Password. This will also be communicated to the candidate via email and SMS.
For all subsequent logins, please use this system-generated Application Number as the Login ID and enter the password provided to you at the time of registration.
Step 2: Application
The Application Form has to be filled up and submitted along with the Application Fee, which can be paid online.
In the Application Form, you will have to fill up additional details such as Address for Correspondence, Educational Qualification, Preferred Choice of Test City, Preferred Test Date, Referral Code (if applicable), etc.
This will be followed by the payment of the RUAS AT Application Fee.
Candidates shall upload the following documents at the time of submitting their Online Application Form:
- Scanned copy of a passport-size photograph.
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate.
Please Note: The application fee is non-refundable.
Instructions for Filling in the Application Form
- Before you start filling up the Application Form, keep the following documents ready for upload:
- Scanned copy of passport-size photograph (80 kb); only in JPG/JPEG format
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate (80 kb); only in JPG/JPEG format
- Details of Bank/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI for Online Payment of Application Fee
- Kindly use Internet Explorer (Version 10 and above) or Mozilla Firefox (52 and above) or Google Chrome (58 and above) to fill in the Application Form.
- In case you face any issue in viewing your application form, please clear your browsing history and cache, and retry.
- For updates about the Test, you are requested to visit MSRUAS website www.msruas.ac.in periodically and keep track of new announcements and changes, if any.
- If you have any difficulty in filling the online Application Form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the problem faced. You can also call us on 080 — 45366616.
Online Mock Test
Candidates can prepare for the RUAS AT by taking a web-based Mock Test any time before the Test Date(s). The Mock Test link will be available on the University website (www.msruas.ac.in) from 20th Feb 2020 onwards.
RUAS-AT / RRPET Helpdesk
- Phone (10 Lines)
- Monday to Friday: 10.00 am to 5.00 pm,
Saturday: 10.00am to 1.30pm