Documents required for UG Programmes (Indian Students)
An application will be processed for admission only if the candidate is present personally with —
- All the original mandatory documents listed below
- 3 sets of self-attested copies of the documents
- 6 passport-size photographs
- Class 10 / SSLC Marks Card*
- Two-Year PUC or Class 12 Marks Card*
- Diploma Marks Cards* (for Lateral Entry Admissions)
- Entrance Test Score Card (if applicable)
- Study Certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate* (From last attended educational institution)
- Migration Certificate* (for students from Non-Karnataka PU Boards)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Driving License/Passport/Pan Card.
*Mandatory for admission
After verification of all the previous original marks cards and certificates, if they are found to be in order, then the competent authority of the University may confirm your admission.
However, even after confirmation of the admission, if at a later date, any of the documents submitted are found to be false, fake, fabricated or fudged, the University will cancel the admission and forfeit the fee collected. RUAS also reserves the right to take any action as per University rules, including criminal proceedings as per law.