M. Tech. in Real-Time Embedded System
Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (RUAS)
B. Tech. in Telecommunication
Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
Total Experience: 4 years
Industrial Internship: 2 Months
Academic Experience: 3 Years
Software Engineering, Wireless Sensors Networks, Wireless Communication System, Control Systems, Embedded Systems, IoT, Big Data, Multi-Sensor Data Fusion, Artificial Intelligence and Control System
- Software Engineering
- Wireless Sensors Networks
- Wireless Communication System
- Control Systems
- Embedded Systems
- big data
- Multi-Sensor Data Fusion
- Artificial Intelligence and Control System
International Conference Paper:
- Presented a research paper on “Automotive Crash Detection using Multi-Sensor Data Fusion”, ICPSPCT 2018 Conference
National Journal Paper:
- “Reliable Automotive Crash Detection using Multi Sensor Decision Fusion”, SASTech Journal
Chapters in Books:
- Book chapter on “Application of Design Thinking to various phases of Software Development Life Cycle” for the upcoming book, “Handbook of Research on Engineering Innovations and Technology Management in Organizations.” IGI Global, USA (Proposal accepted, working on full chapter) June 2019.
- Research paper presented at ICPSPCT 2018 organized by RUAS is accepted for Springer Book(Publishing in in progress).
- N. D. Gangadhar and M. S. Supriya “Method, System and Apparatus for Multi-Sensor Data Fusion Based Efficient Crash Detection in Automobiles” Indian Patent Application:201641044563, December 28, 2016.
- First Language Topper award in pre-university at college level
- Academic Excellence awards in UG
- I have won prizes in extra-curricular activities at pre-university and UG level
- I was an initiator and organizer of “Technical Fest” at my UG college.
- I served as an intern at Sparr Electronics Limited for 2 months, under TIFAC scholarship scheme
- I served as a volunteer in cultural fests