Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Government College of Engineering Karad, Shivaji University, Kolhapur
Bachelor Degree in Science (Electronics)
Willingdon College, Sangli, Shivaji University, Kolhapur,
- Working as an Asst. Professor, Department of Management, Faculty of Management and Commerce, Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences since August 2014 till date.
- Worked as an Asst. Professor (MBA Dept.) in M.S. Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies, Bangalore. (Affiliated to Coventry University, UK), January 2010-August 2014.
- Worked as a Senior Lecturer (MBA Dept) in M.S. Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies, Bangalore. (Affiliated to Coventry University, UK), January 2008- January 2010.
- Worked as a Lecturer (Computer Science Dept), in Sambhram Academy of Management Studies, Bangalore, July 2006-Janaury 2008.
- Worked as a Lecturer (MCA Dept) in Sinhgad Technical Institutes, (SIBACA), Lonavala, Janaury 2005- January 2006.
- Worked as Software Faculty in Shubham Infotech, Pune, June 2003- Janaury 2005.
- Worked as Software Developer and Faculty in GS Computer Academy, Sangli. Involved in creating Software for the Institute. I was responsible to implement the SDL Cycle in the project duration and get the project developed. Experience in teaching C, C++ in the current institue, August 2001- June 2003.
- Worked as Software Developer in Append Computer Education Pune, January 2001- June 2003.
- Cryptography and Network Security.
- Software Engineering.
- Security Testing/Penetration Testing.
- Information Systems Analysis and Design.
- Software Project Management.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Software Engineering.
- Security Testing/Penetration.
- Testing Information Systems Analysis and Design.
- SAP ERP.
A Study of Security and Penetration Test Processes for Effective Attack Generation of Web Applications.
National Conference Papers:
1. Chaudhari, S. & Shilpa, R. G. (2009) Accident Notification System Modelling Using UML,2nd National Conference on Software Engineering, NSCE’09, M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore, 6th ‑7th November 2009.
International Conference Papers:
- Shilpa R G and Murthy PVR (2018) Vulnerability Coverage Criteria for Security Testing of Web Applications, 7th International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI’18), PES Institute of Technology – Bangalore South Campus (PESIT- BSC), Karnataka, India. 19th ‑22nd September 2018 (Scopus indexed Conference)
- Kulkarni Bhuvaneshwari G & R. G. Shilpa (2016) A Study on Quality Work Life of Women Employees in Health Care Sector, International Conference on Advances in Collaborative Research for Business, Economics, Social Science and Humanities, University of Mysore,25th and 26th June 2016
- K. Rohith Rajagopal, R G Shilpa (2016) A Study on Effectiveness of Reward & Recognition in a Manufacturing Industry with reference to Asian Paints, Hyderabad, International Conference on Advances in Collaborative Research for Business, Economics, Social Science and Humanities, University of Mysore,25th and 26th June 2016
- Shilpa, R. G. and Manish Kumar (2008) Intrusion Detection System Using Data Mining Approach, International Seminar on IT in Academics ITA-2009, Sinhgad Institute of Management, Pune, 20th ‑22nd February 2009.
National Journal Papers:
- 1. Bhutia, C.D., Shilpa, R. G. & Sharma, P. (2011) Development of Business Information System for an Aerospace Company, SASTECH Journal, 10, No.2, pp. 50 – 57.
- 2. Dey, D., Shilpa, R. G. & Prabhu, M. (2011) Development of HR Information System for an Aerospace Industry, SASTECH Journal, 10, No.1, pp. 52 – 58.
- 3. C. John Jasper, R. G. Shilpa, P. S. Singaravelu. (2014) Development of Project Information System for an Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) Company, SASTECH Journal, 13, No.1, pp. 96- 103.
International Journal Papers:
- 1. Shobitha Sunil, Sarala K.S., R G Shilpa. (2016) Analysis of Time Taken For the Discharge Process in a Selected Tertiary Care Hospital, International Journal of Management and Applied Science (IJMAS), Volume‑2,Issue-10.
- 1. Article on E‐Commerce around the Globe published in MSRUAS Quarterly Newsletter, Vol. 1 No. 3, Oct — Dec 2014.
- 2. Article on ERP Wave: Making your Organization more Efficient, Productive, Profitable and Competitive published in MSRUAS. Quarterly Newsletter, Vol. 2 No. 1, Jan — Mar 2015.
- Development and Setup of Digital Electronics Lab for BCA Course
- Conducted Certification programmes on Advanced Excel, Financial Modelling using Excel, SAP ERP.
- Conducted Corporate Training programme on Office 365.
- Coordinator and Editorial Team Member from FMC for Quarterly MSRUAS Newsletter, Reflection Magazine, Books of Abstract, UJMC Journal, Cultural committee.
- Board of Studies member, FMS, MSRUAS from April 2014 to April 2017.
- Undertaken as an external examiner and internal for BU, VTU, University exams.
- Involved in developing Student Information System for MSRSAS and coordinator for UMS.