Mr Vijay N joined as a Tutor at the Department of Industrial Design under the Faculty of Art and Design, RUAS in 2017. He has a background in Art Direction having worked for prominent Kannada movies like Bhajarangi (2013), Kaafi Thota (2017) among others. He has been engaged in a number of interesting projects like design and modelling the sculptures of miniature temples for Amrutha Mahotsava in Mandya, professional tableau making for Mysore Dasara celebrations and statue designing for Dhanvantari.
He studied for his Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts at Shantiniketan Chitrakala Mahavidyalaya followed by his Master’s degree in Visual Arts at Bangalore University. He has varied interests such as model making, painting, sculpture and concept product prototype and mock-up model development.
Bachelor of Visual Art [B.V.A]
Shantiniketan Chitrakala Mahavidyalaya
Master of Visual Art [M.V.A]
Total years of experience
- Art Direction in prominent Kannada movies such as Bajirangi, Coffee thota etc
- Sculpture design and modeling of miniature temples for Amrutha Mahotsava, Mandya
- Professional Tableau making for Mysore Dasara
- Statue design for Dhanvantary organization
- Tutor FAD, RUAS May 2017 – present
Workshop and exhibition in painting for Lalitha kala Academy
Interest in Model Making, Painting, Sculpture and Concpet product prototype and mockup model development
Model Making, Painting, Sculpture and Concpet product prototype and mockup model development, Art direction setup develoment for film industry
- Workshop and exhibition in painting for Lalitha kala Academy
- Part of developing RUAS Mascot