With a professional experience of over a decade, Mr. Tanmoy Ghosh works as an Assistant Professor at the Department of Pharmaceutics, RUAS. A gold medallist during his Master’s degree in Pharmacy, he also holds a Ph.D. degree. He is eager to study extensively on topics such as wound healing, solubility enhancement, crystals, and cocrystals. Thus far, he has received grants worth Rs 6.15 lakhs and has applied for a patent. He has a membership at APTI.
Himalayan Pharmacy Institute, Sikkim University
MMU College of Pharmacy, RGUHS, Bengaluru
10 Years 07 Months.
Research Interest :
- Wound Healing
- Solubility Enhancement.
- Crystals and Cocrystals.
Research Expertise :
- Solubility Enhancement of BCS Class II drugs.
- Polymorphs and Cocrystals formulation, and characterization.
- M. Pharm University Gold Medalist.
- Received Grants Worth 6.15 Lakhs till date.
- 01 Patent Applied.
- Attended 04 QIP/ FDP conducted by AICTE