Mr Sachin S works as an Assistant Professor with the Department of Electrical Engineering which is under the Faculty of Engineering and Technology at RUAS. His preferred area of research involves the study of Electrical Machines, Thermal Analysis of Electrical Machines. He has delivered training programs on Battery Technology for General Motors, on Electrical Vehicle and Battery Technology for TCS and on Modelling and Control of Machines at the Centre for Professional Development and Technology Management at Robert Bosch in Bangalore. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and a Master’s degree in Electrical Machines and Power Engineering. He is currently studying for his PhD degree in the field of Electrical Machines.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) – Pursuing
M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
Master of Science [Engg.] in Electrical Machines and Power Engineering (EMPE)
M S Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, Coventry University (U.K)
Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
Total years of Experience :
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering — Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences — Bangalore — 6 Years (July 2014 ‑Present)
- Delivered a training program on Battery Technology for General Motors, Bangalore
- Delivered a training program on Electrical Vehicle and Battery Technology for TCS, Bangalore
- Modeling and Control of Machines — Centre for Professional
Development and technology management, Robert Bosch,
Electrical Machines, Thermal Analyisis of Electrical Machines, Electrical Power Generation, Power Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electrical Machines
- Thermal Analyisis
International Conference Papers: 05
- Sachin S, Misal, S., 2014, October. Design, implementation and comparative analysis of an 18-pulse input flyback converter based switched mode power supply. In 2014 International Conference on Advances in Electronics Computers and Communications (pp. 1 – 8). IEEE.
- Vadde, A., Sachin, S., & SitaramGupta, V. V. S. N. (2017, July). Real implementation of synchronous boost converter with controller for power factor correction. In IEEE Region 10 Symposium (TENSYMP), 2017 (pp. 1 – 4). IEEE.
- Nikita, T., Manickavasagam, K., & Sachin, S. (2017, December). Computational analysis on Doubly fed induction generator to determine core loss under normal and low voltage ride through (LVRT) condition. In 2017 International Conference on Technological Advancements in Power and Energy (TAP Energy). IEEE.
- Nikita, T., Manickavasagam, K., & Sachin, S. (2017, December). Magnetostriction analysis on doubly fed induction generator under normal and low voltage ride through (LVRT) condition. In 2017 International Conference on Technological Advancements in Power and Energy (TAP Energy). IEEE.
- Sachin S, Anusha V, Thermal Analysis of Insulation Oil for Transformer with and without Nano-fillers INDICON 2018, Scopus, IEEE (Presented)
International Journal Papers: 01
- S. Nagaraja Rao, Ambresh and Sachin S. ‘Asymmetric Cascaded Inverter for Photovoltaic Applications based on Carrier Redistribution Modulation strategies’ International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE), (Scopus Indexed Journal).
- Qualified in GATE-2012