Mr S Suresha works as an Assistant Professor at the Department of Industrial Design under the Faculty of Art and Design, RUAS. He brings in 6 years of academic experience combined with 3 years in the industry. He does extensive research on model making (physical model making), automotive clay modelling, automotive exterior design as well as materials and manufacturing.
He has completed his Master’s degree in Product Design offered by Coventry University, the UK (2013).
M. Sc. (Engineering) in Product Design
Total years of experience
Model Making, Automotive Clay Modelling, Automotive Exterior
Design, Material and Manufacturing, Physical Model Making
Material and Manufacturing ‚Physical Model Making , 3D Solid
and surface modeling using Catia, AutoCAD
National Journal Papers
- Shivanand S. Patil, Chennagiri Gopinath, S. Suresha(2016) “Design and Development of an Automated Pottery Wheel for MSME” SAS-Tech Journal
- Shashank U. K., Vignesh Ravichandran and Suresha S (January 2018) ‘Design and Development of Urban Air Cooler’, SAS-Tech Journal, Volume 17(Issue 1), pp. 41 — 44.
- Setup Industrial Design Labs
- Setup Faculty of Art and Design and Initiated development of B. Des., B. Voc. & M. Des. Lab in Product Design and B Des. in Visual Communication
- Physical Model Making for university(Models at Atrium A, B, C, D)