As a Senior Tutor for over 5 years with the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at RUAS, Mr Ranjith Pawar G takes lab sessions on Electronic Circuit Design and High-Speed Board Design for the postgraduate classes. He is also in-charge of lab sessions for Basic Electronic Circuits, Analog and Digital Electronics, Analog and Digital Communication and Electronic Circuit Design for the undergraduate classes. He is a thesis advisor to undergraduate and postgraduate students with a research focus on electronic hardware circuits.
During his career, he has acquired an interesting blend of industrial and academic experience. He worked at ITI Ltd in Bangalore as a Graduate Trainee for 10 Months. His academic entry into MSRSAS was as a Teaching Assistant for 3 years. He has an MSc (Engineering) degree in Electronic Systems Design Engineering from M S Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies (which is affiliated to Coventry University in the UK) in 2015.
M.Sc (Engg) in Electronic Systems Design Engineering
M.S.Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies, Bangalore (Coventry University, UK)
B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Atria Institute of Technology, VTU, Bangalore
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
M.N Technical Institute, Bangalore
Total Years of Experience
- Teaching Assistant — M.S. Ramaiah School of Adavanced Studies — Bangalore — 3 Years 2 Months (2011 — 2014)
- Tutor — M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences — Bangalore — 1 Year (2014 — 2015)
- Senior Tutor — M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences — Bangalore — 5 Years (2015 — Till now)
- Graduate Trainee — ITI Ltd. Bangalore — 10 months (2010 — 2011)
- Conducting PCB Design training for Mistral Solution PVT.Ltd and Tejas Networks
Analog and Digital Electronics, Printed Circuit Board Designing
Electronics Circuit Design and Simulation; Relay Logic
- Digital Electronics
- Relay Logic
- Design and Simulation
International Conference Papers:
- Ranjith Pawar G, LS Praveen, 2020. Design and Development of Lithium-Ion Battery management System with an Efficient SOC Estimation Algorithm, IEEE 5th International Conference on Recent trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT), Bangalore.
- Silver Medal for Overall performance in M. Sc [engg.] course by MSRSAS
- 4th Group Position in MICAV National Competition