Mr. Prajwal K T entered the field of teaching and research about 4 years ago and works as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering, RUAS. He has received a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Master’s degree in Sensors and Control Systems Engineering. He is currently pursuing his Doctoral degree in Energy Harvesting and interested in researching on diverse topics such as energy harvesting, sensor design and optimization, robotics and control systems, and application of AI to energy management.
Mr. Prajwal has published over 10 papers in SCOPUS indexed journals and conferences. He has filed two patents based on Energy Management in the Smart Home in 2017 and Energy Harvester 2020.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) – Pursuing
M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore
M.Tech. in Sensors and Control Systems Engineering
M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore
B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Visvesvaraya Technological University
Total years of Experience :
Academic Experience :
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering — Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences — Bangalore — 4 Years (2017 ‑Present)
- Certificate Course on Programmemable Logic Controller
- Variable Frequency Drive and Human Machine Interface Development organized by Autmac Solutions in association with K S School of Engineering and Management.
Sensors design and fabrication – Sensor and actuator design using computational tools such as ANSYS, COMSOL and Workbench
Control System – Fuzzy Logic controller design, optimal and linear controller design using MATLAB and other mathematical tools
Energy Harvesting – Electromagnetic and electrostatic energy harvester design and fabrication
Energy Management system – Energy management in smart buildings and smart grids using Artificial Intelligence techniques
Robotics and Control – Design and development of linear and nonlinear robotic control systems for various applications
MATLAB, COMSOL, ANSYS, AUTOCADD, NI Multisim, Embedded C Energy Harvesting Technologies, Energy management System, Sensor Design, Electromagnetic analysis
- Energy Harvesting
- Sensor Design
- Electromagnetic analysis
- Control System
- Robotics and Control
Scopus Indexed / Indian Citation Indexed (ICI) / UGC- CARE Journals
- Prajwal K. T., Pritam Bhat, (2020) Thermal Analysis of a Thermoelectric Generator (TEG) using FEM Analysis, IOP: Materials Science and Engineering, 1045(1), pp.1 – 7. (SCOPUS – Q4)
https://doi.org/10.1088/1757 – 899X/1045/1/012018
- Prajwal K. T., H Kajol, S Junaid, S Jain, A Chaudhary, (2019) Design and Development of a Voice Actuated Hospital Bed for Patient Care, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 08(04), pp. 1751 – 1757. (SCOPUS — Q4)
- Mamatha H., Ranjitha T., Vinutha R., Prajwal K. T. and Naveen Kumar T. (2019) Design and Development of Low-Cost IR based Home Automation System, SASTECH J., 18(01), pp. 33 – 36. (ICI, UGC ‑CARE List Journal)
- Prajwal K. T. (2019) Economic Fuzzy Energy Controller for a Smart Home, Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, 10(02), pp. 83 – 93. (ICI, UGC ‑CARE List Journal)
http://doi.org/10.5958/2321 – 581X.2019.00015.1
- Nikita, T., Prajwal, K.T. (2021) PID Controller Based Two Wheeled Self Balancing Robot, 5th IEEE International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics, SCAD College of Engineering and Technology, Tirunelveli. (Scopus Indexed Conference)
- Prajwal, K.T., Swathy Nair., Roopini, C. (2020) Shock Data Loggers for Transport Applications, 4th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology, RVS Technical Campus, Coimbatore. (Scopus Indexed Conference)
- Prajwal, K.T., Kruthika Ramesh., Roopini, C., Monish Gowda M. H., Sitaram Gupta, V. V. S. N. (2020) Design and Development of an Agirbot for Automatic Seeding and Watering Applications, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Inventive Mechanisms for Industrial Applications, Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bengaluru. (Scopus Indexed Conference)
- Prajwal, K. T. and Sitaram Gupta, V. V. S. N. (2018) Smart Home Energy Management System Using Fuzzy Logic for Continuous Power Supply with Economic Utilisation of Electrical Energy, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Inventive Systems and Control, JCT College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore. (Scopus Indexed Conference)
- Prajwal, K. T. (2015) Energizing Circuit for Electromagnetic Contactors, National Conference of Horizons in Power Engineering, K S School of Engineering and Management, Bangalore.
- Swathy Nair., Prajwal K.T., Kiran Kumar B.M., S. Nagaraja Rao, (2021) Performance Analysis of a High Gain Quasi Z‑Source Network based Cascaded H‑Bridge Multi-Level Inverter. In: Sudhan Majhi, Rocio Perez de Prado, Chandrappa D.N., (eds) Distributed Computing and Optimization Techniques, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering. Springer, Germany.
- Prajwal K. T., K. Manickavasagam and T. Naveen Kumar “Conical shaped Electromagnetic Energy Harvester”, Indian Patent Application: 202041055630, December 21, 2020. (Patent Filed)
- Sitaram Gupta, V. V. S. N. and Prajwal, K. T. “Method and System for Continuous Power Supply System from Multiple Energy Source Based on Demand Management”, Indian Patent Application: 201741046744, December 27, 2017. (Patent Published and First Examination Report Received)
- Received Best Paper award for the paper titled” Design and Development of an Agirbot for Automatic Seeding and Watering Applications” in IEEE International Conference on Inventive Mechanisms for Industrial Applications held at Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bengaluru.
- Certificate of Merit in Engineering for being second topper in 6th Semester and 8th Semester.
Graduate Student Member