Mr. Prajwal K T has been teaching and conducting research for about 5 years and is currently an Assistant Professor at RUAS Department of Electrical Engineering. He holds a Bachelor ’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and a Master’s degree in Sensors and Control Systems Engineering. He is now working on his doctorate in vibration energy harvesting and is interested in a variety of areas including energy harvesting, sensor design and optimization, robotics and control systems, and the use of artificial intelligence to energy management.
Mr. Prajwal has over 13 publications in SCOPUS indexed journals and conferences to his credit. He has filed three patents in the areas of smart home energy management and vibration energy harvesting.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) – Pursuing
M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore
M.Tech. in Sensors and Control Systems Engineering
M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore
B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Visvesvaraya Technological University
Total years of Experience :
Academic Experience :
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering — Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences — Bangalore- 5 Years (2017 ‑ Present)
- Certificate Course on Programmemable Logic Controller
- Variable Frequency Drive and Human Machine Interface Development organized by Autmac Solutions in association with K S School of Engineering and Management.
Sensors design and fabrication – Sensor and actuator design using computational tools such as ANSYS, COMSOL and Workbench
Control System – Fuzzy Logic controller design, optimal and linear controller design using MATLAB and other mathematical tools
Energy Harvesting – Electromagnetic and electrostatic energy harvester design and fabrication
Energy Management system – Energy management in smart buildings and smart grids using Artificial Intelligence techniques
Robotics and Control – Design and development of linear and nonlinear robotic control systems for various applications
MATLAB, COMSOL, ANSYS, AUTOCADD, NI Multisim, Embedded C Energy Harvesting Technologies, Energy management System, Sensor Design, Electromagnetic analysis
- Energy Harvesting
- Sensor Design and Optimization
- Electromagnetic analysis
- Control System
- Robotics and Control
Scopus Indexed / Indian Citation Indexed (ICI) / UGC- CARE Journals
- Prajwal, K T., Manickavasagam, K., Suresh, R., (2022) A Review on Vibration Energy Harvesting Technologies: Analysis and Technologies. The European Physical Journal Special Topics, Springer (SCOPUS — Q2, Impact Factor – 2.707)
https://doi.org/10.1140/epjs/s11734-022 – 00490‑0
- Vinay Kumar, T Naveen Kumar, Prajwal K. T., (2021) A Novel Current Sensor less MPPT based Approach for PV Applications Using PSO Technique, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2070(1), pp.1 – 8. (SCOPUS – Q4)
https://doi.org/10.1088/1742 – 6596/2070/1/012123
- Prajwal K. T., Pritam Bhat, (2020) Thermal Analysis of a Thermoelectric Generator (TEG) using FEM Analysis, IOP: Materials Science and Engineering, 1045(1), pp.1 – 7. (SCOPUS – Q4)
https://doi.org/10.1088/1757 – 899X/1045/1/012018
- Prajwal K. T., H Kajol, S Junaid, S Jain, A Chaudhary, (2019) Design and Development of a Voice Actuated Hospital Bed for Patient Care, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 08(04), pp. 1751 – 1757. (SCOPUS — Q4)
- Mamatha H., Ranjitha T., Vinutha R., Prajwal K. T. and Naveen Kumar T. (2019) Design and Development of Low-Cost IR based Home Automation System, SASTECH J., 18(01), pp. 33 – 36. (ICI, UGC ‑CARE List Journal)
- Prajwal K. T. (2019) Economic Fuzzy Energy Controller for a Smart Home, Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, 10(02), pp. 83 – 93. (ICI, UGC ‑CARE List Journal) http://doi.org/10.5958/2321 – 581X.2019.00015.1
- Nikita, T., Prajwal, K.T. (2021) Electromagnetic Analysis of Dynamic Charging of Electric Vehicles, 5th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology, RVS Technical Campus, Coimbatore. (Scopus Indexed Conference) href=“https://doi.org/10.1109/ICECA52323.2021.9676153
- Nikita, T., Prajwal, K.T. (2021) PID Controller Based Two Wheeled Self Balancing Robot, 5th IEEE International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics, SCAD College of Engineering and Technology, Tirunelveli. (Scopus Indexed Conference)
- Prajwal, K.T., Swathy Nair., Roopini, C. (2020) Shock Data Loggers for Transport Applications, 4th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology, RVS Technical Campus, Coimbatore. (Scopus Indexed Conference)
- Prajwal, K.T., Kruthika Ramesh., Roopini, C., Monish Gowda M. H., Sitaram Gupta, V. V. S. N. (2020) Design and Development of an Agirbot for Automatic Seeding and Watering Applications, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Inventive Mechanisms for Industrial Applications, Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bengaluru. (Scopus Indexed Conference)
- Prajwal, K. T. and Sitaram Gupta, V. V. S. N. (2018) Smart Home Energy Management System Using Fuzzy Logic for Continuous Power Supply with Economic Utilisation of Electrical Energy, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Inventive Systems and Control, JCT College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore. (Scopus Indexed Conference)
- Prajwal, K. T. (2015) Energizing Circuit for Electromagnetic Contactors, National Conference of Horizons in Power Engineering, K S School of Engineering and Management, Bangalore.
- Swathy Nair., Prajwal K.T., Kiran Kumar B.M., S. Nagaraja Rao, (2021) Performance Analysis of a High Gain Quasi Z‑Source Network based Cascaded H‑Bridge Multi-Level Inverter. In: Sudhan Majhi, Rocio Perez de Prado, Chandrappa D.N., (eds) Distributed Computing and Optimization Techniques, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering. Springer, Germany.
- Prajwal, K. T. and Manickavasagam, K. “Fusion of Horizontal and Vertical Movement Electromagnetic Energy Harvester”, Indian Patent Application: 202241003995, January 24, 2022. (Patent Filed)
- Prajwal K. T., K. Manickavasagam and T. Naveen Kumar “Conical shaped Electromagnetic Energy Harvester”, Indian Patent Application: 202041055630, December 21, 2020. (Patent Filed)
Sitaram Gupta, V. V. S. N. and Prajwal, K. T. “Method and System for Continuous Power Supply System from Multiple Energy Source Based on Demand Management”, Indian Patent Application: 201741046744, December 27, 2017. (Patent Published and First Examination Report Received)
- Received Best Paper award for the paper titled ”Design and Development of an Agirbot for Automatic Seeding and Watering Applications” in IEEE International Conference on Inventive Mechanisms for Industrial Applications held at Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bengaluru.
- Certificate of Merit in Engineering for being second topper in 6th Semester and 8th Semester.
Graduate Student Member