Mr Naveen Kumar T works as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering, RUAS. He is keen to undertake research in the areas of power electronic converters and control for renewable energy systems, energy management in smart grids and microgrids.
He has a Bachelor of Technology degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (2007) and Master of Technology degree in Electrical Engineering from the National Institute of Technology, Warangal (2012).
Doctor of Philosophy (Pursuing)
M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Master of Technology in Power Electronics and Drives
National Institute of Technology, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh
Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, (RGMCET), Andhra Pradesh
Total years of Experience :
Academic Experience :
- Assistant Professor in Dept of EEE — S.V. Engineering College for
Women, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh — 3 Years (July 2012 –Nov 2015)
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering — Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences — Bangalore — 4 Years (2016 ‑Present)
- Summer Internship for 8‑Weeks at Electric Loco Shed, Kazipet, South Central Railway, from May 2011 – Jun 2011.
- Embedded Project Trainee at Kiona Software Solutions, Bangalore, from Feb 2008 – Aug 2008.
Power Electronics, Power Systems, Smartgrid Technologies
MATLAB, Pspice, Psim, MultiSim, Fuzzy Logic Controllers
- Power Electronics
- Fuzzy Logic Controllers
- Smartgrid Technologies
International Conference Papers:
- Das, S., Thotakanama, N.K. and Manickavasagam, K., 2017, December. Analysis and design of fuzzy based PWM controller for solar power generation. In 2017 International Conference on Technological Advancements in Power and Energy (TAP Energy) (pp. 1 – 6). IEEE.
National Journal Papers:
- Vineetha, P. Raj, Manickavasagam, K. and Naveen Kumar, T. (2018) Client-Server Based Control for Distributed Generator, SASTECH J., 17(1), pp. 5 – 8.
- Mamatha H., Ranjitha T., Vinutha R., Prajwal K. T. and Naveen Kumar T. (2019) Design and Development of Low Cost IR based Home Automation System, SASTECH J., 18(01), pp. 33 – 36.
International Journal Papers:
- Manickavasagam, K., Thotakanama, N.K. and Puttaraj, V., 2018. Intelligent energy management system for renewable energy driven ship. IET Electrical Systems in Transportation, Volume 9, Issue 1, March 2019, p. 24 – 34
- Suchitra, V., Manickavasagam, K., Naveen Kumar, T., Vineetha, P. and Indira, M. S. “Method, System and Apparatus to Extend Discharge Time of Battery Using Two-Chopper Circuit”, Indian Patent Application: 201841048761, December 22, 2018.
- Cleared GATE exam 6 times