Mr Murali Krishna Jodala works as a Senior Tutor at the Department of Industrial Design under the Faculty of Art and Design, RUAS. He carries with him an experience of 12 years in academics and 16 years in production. Mr Jodala has a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (C S S) at Sri Krishna Devaraya University, Anantapur and a Diploma in Multimedia and 3D animation (2001). Beginning as a Lighting Artist at DQ entertainment Limited, Hyderabad (2004 – 2006), he soon became a VFX editor at Firefly creative studio (2003 – 2006). He then worked as a Senior 3D Lighting Artist for UTV TOONZ, Mumbai (2006 – 2007), a Freelancer at PVM Studios (2007 – 2008). He also did a couple of stints as a 3D technical consultant for ANTS animation training school (2007 – 2009) and Arena animation (2009 – 2014) in Bangalore.
Sri Krishna Devaraya University ANANTAPUR
Diploma in Multimedia and 3D animation
Total years of experience
Academic Experience: 12 years
Production Experience: 16 years
- Lighting Artist DQ entertainment Limited, Hyderabad 2004 — 2006
- VFX editor Fire fly creative studio 2003 — 2006
- Senior 3D Lighting artist UTV TOONZ, Mumbai 2006 — 2007
- Freelancer PVM Studios PVT LTD 2007 — 2008
- 3D technical consultant ANTS animation training school, Bangalore 2007 — 2009
- 3D technical consultant Arena animation, Bangalore 2009 — 2014
- Academic Head Cavalier animation, Bangalore 2014 — 2015
- Senior Tutor RUAS 2015 — present
Faculty Development Program
FDP on Maya tool application in design field and audio video production.
- First place of the DQ entertainment won the prestigious film festival award in the professional film category adventure of donkey Ollie.
- Mickey Mouse club house won for Disney received the top lighting award. Achievement
- Creation Lab videos across all the faculties in RUAS