Working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering, Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences from 17- August- 2016 till date.
Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bengaluru
M.S.Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bengaluru
B.V. Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering & Technology, Hubballi
Total Years of Experience: 5 Years
Academic: 5 Years
- Delivered guest lecture on “Recent Advancements in Civil Engineering Field” at Institution of Engineers (India), Dharwad Chapter on 3rd July 2018.
- Two day workshop on “”Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics”, Ramaiah University, February 2018. Conferences/Faculty Development Program (Organized):
- One day workshop on “Retrofitting of Lifeline structures” in association with ASTR, 8th June 2019. Workshops/Faculty Development Program Attended:
- One day workshop on “INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS” Organized by M S Ramaiah University of applied sciences in association with TIFAC, An Autonomous Body of DST, Govt. of India Bangalore on 27th July 2016.
- Designing of RCC, Steel & Composite Structures
- Green Construction and Green Building Materials
- Building Planning and Drawing
- Finite Element Analysis of Civil Structures
- Plates, Shells and Composites
- Advanced Structural Mechanics
- Forensics, Rehabilitation and structural health monitoring
- Concrete Technology
Assessment of liquefaction effects on the safety of the structures.
International Conference Papers
- Bindhu M, Manish Haveri, Rajashekharaswamy, H. M. (2019) “Evaluation of Performance of RC Beam – Column Joint Externally Strengthened with Steel Cages”, International Conference on Rehabilitation and Retrofitting of Structures, June 24 – 25, 2019, Mumbai.
- Shivaram S, Manish Haveri, Veena, K.V., Nayana N. Patil and Rajashekharaswamy, H. M. (2019) “Retrofitting of Elevated Water Tank for Different Seismic Intensities using Different Types of Bracings”, International Conference on Rehabilitation and Retrofitting of Structures June 24 – 25, 2019, Mumbai.
- Manish Haveri, Swathi M, Anitha kumari S D (2020),”Behaviour of Rc Frame Subjected To Fire Following Earthquake”. 7th International Conference on Recent Advances in Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics (ICRAGEE).
International Journal Papers
- Ashwini, Dr. H M Rajashekhar Swamy and Manish Haveri (2017), “Vibration control of the structure using Friction Pendulum System”, page No 1 – 7, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. ISSN 0973 – 4562.
- Bindhu M, Manish Haveri and Dr. H M Rajashekhar Swamy and (2018), ” Seismic Retrofitting of an Existing Building for Changed Functional Utility “, Volume 1, Issue 3, page No 19 – 26, Journal of Structural Engineering, its Applications and Analysis.
- Jishna Sathwick S, Manish Haveri and Dr. H M Rajashekhar Swamy and (2018), ” Innovative Methodology and Algorithm for Evaluation of Safety of Columns “, Volume 1, Issue 3, page No 56 – 62, Journal of Advances in Civil Engineering and Management.
- Manish Haveri, Emaduiddin S, Akshayakumar V H (2020),”Multi-criterion selection of building wall materials through Artificial neural networks (ANN)”, International Research Journal of Engineering & Technology. ISSN-2395 – 0072.
Institution of Engineers (India)- Chartered Engineer and Associate Member of Institution of Engineer, 2018
ASTR- Association of Structural Rehabilitation, Life member from 2019