Working at RUAS since 2010. Experience of 10 years in teaching and research. Delivered corporate trainings, seminars and have publications in national, international journals and conferences.
M.Sc. in Microsystems Engineering
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland, U.K.
P.G. Diploma in ECE
Napier University, Edinburgh, U.K.
B.E in ECE
University of Madras, Chennai
Total years of Experience :
- Training Engineer — M.S. Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies — Bangalore — 2 Years (October 2010 to June 2012)
- Assistant Professor in Department Computer Science Engineering — M.S. Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies — Bangalore — 2 Years (July 2012 to July 2014)
- Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Science Engineering — Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences — Bangalore — 6+ Years (July 2014 to Till date)
- Postgraduate Masters Research Scientist — Biomedical Micro engineering Group (BMG) — Heriot-Watt University, Scotland, U.K. — 1 Year (2008−2009)
- ISRO, SHAR: Corporate Training for VxWorks software application using WindRiver
- QUEST, Bangalore: Porting a Linux kernel to Hawkboard for embedded applications
- NJRIT, Udaipur: Introduction to Software Engineering, development of various SDLC models and Embedded Software Development Toolchain
- Mistral Solutions, Bangalore: Introduction to Linux, Boot loader, File system and Porting an embedded applications to a Omap L138 processor board
- HAL, Bangalore: Corporate training on Real time embedded system for RTOS applications using Tornado
- Software Engineering
- Embedded Systems and networking
- Automotive Embedded Networking
- MEMS and Nanotechnology
- Computer Graphics
- Logic Design
International Conference Papers:
- Shephard JD, Varadam D, Wang WX, Parry JP, Shu WM, Hand DP, ‘Direct writing large arrays of microcantilevers for bio-MEMS devices’, The 5th International Congress on Laser Advanced Material Processing, Kobe, Japan, 2009.
- Shephard JD, Varadam D, Wang WX, Parry JP, Shu WM, Hand DP, ‘Direct writing large arrays of micro-cantilevers for bio-MEMS devices’, The 5th International Congress on Laser Advanced Material Processing, Kobe, Japan, 2009.
- W.X.Wang, D. Varadam, et al, “Fabrication of micromechanical devices using lasers”, Edinburgh, 2009.
- D. Varadam et al, “Laser micromachining of cantilever devices” Institute of Integrated System Workshop, Edinburgh, 2008.
National Journal Papers:
- Sai Deepthi Indurthi and Deepak Varadam, Video Processing Algorithms for Identifying Contexts, MSRUAS-SASTech Journal, August 2018
- M. Abhishek, V. Deepak, R. Sreekrishna, Development of a SysML Model and HIL Simulation of Multiple UAVs for Leader-Follower Collaborative Mission with Fixed Geometrical Formation, MSRUAS-SASTech Journal, January 2015
- MAV – Quadcopter Competition
- WRO 2016– Bowling Competition
- Trainings offered to companies ISRO (SHAR), BEL, RBEI, Mistral, QUEST and NJR on various topics
- ACTP — Embedded C Programming
- Annual Exemplary Award in teaching for CSE Dept., RUAS in 2020
IEEE ExeCom RUAS