Mr. Ambresh works as an Assistant Professor at the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, RUAS. With an academic experience of 11 years and one year in industry, he is primarily engaged in teaching various modules at the university. These modules cover subjects like Elements of Electronic Engineering, Microprocessor, and Microcontroller, Embedded System Design, Digital Electronics, Analog Communication, Digital Communication, Microwave Communication and Radar, Computer Networks, Operating System, Computer Programming using C, C++ Object-Oriented Programming, Python and Signals, and Systems.
He holds a Master of Technology degree in Communication Engineering from NITK Surathkal.
M.Tech in Communication Engineering
National Institute of Technology, Suratkal
B.E. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
Rural Engineering College, Bhalki, VTU
Total Years Of Experience :
- Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering — Rural Engineering College, bhalki — 1 Year (Aug 2006 — Jul 2007)
- Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering — Sri Revana Siddeshwara Institute of Technology, Bangalore — 4 Years (Aug 2007 — Jul 2011)
- Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering ‑Jyothy Institute of Technology, Bangalore — 1 Year (Aug 2013 — Jul 2014)
- Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering — M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore - 6 Years 8 Months (Aug 2014 — Till date)
- Intern, Nihon Communications Solutions, Bangalore — 5 Months (May ‑2012 to Sep-2012)
Research Interests :
- Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Digital Communication.
- Machine Learning.
- Communication systems
International Conference Papers:
- A. G. Biradar, S. Johari, S. S. Kulkarni, A. Maheshwari and K. Venkatesh, “OpenThread Based Mesh Enabled IoT Smart Device Cluster for Health Monitoring of the Elderly in Old Age Homes,” 2020 4th International Conference on Electronics, Materials Engineering & Nano-Technology (IEMENTech), Kolkata, India, 2020, pp. 1 – 6, doi: 10.1109/IEMENTech51367.2020.9270048. (Published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library)
- A. G. Biradar, “A Comparative Study on Routing Protocols: RIP, OSPF and EIGRP and Their Analysis Using GNS‑3,” 2020 5th IEEE International Conference on Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering (ICRAIE), Jaipur, India, 2020, pp. 1 – 5, doi: 10.1109/ICRAIE51050.2020.9358327. (Published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library)
International Journal Papers:
- Ambresh G. Biradar, N. S. V. Shet . “Energy Efficient Multi-Layer Based Flat MAC Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks “, Vol. 3 — Issue 5 (May — 2014), International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), ISSN: 2278 – 0181
- S. Nagaraja Rao, Ambresh G. Biradar, Sachin S.,” Asymmetric Cascaded Inverter for Photovoltaic Applications Based on Carrier Redistribution Modulation Strategies”, Vol. 7 No. 4.24 (2018) , International Journal of Engineering and Technology(UAE), ISSN: 2227 – 524X.
- Awarded Scholarship from MHRD, Govt. of India, for M.Tech.
- Attended Mission10X workshop
- Best Project Award for the National level IEEE YESIST12 Age of innovation 2020
- Dale Carnegie certification from Wipro as a best teacher
- Participated in GFSOCN (Guided and Free Space Optical Communications and Networks), an MHRD workshop at NITK Surathkal in Aug 2011