National Conference Papers:
- Paper Presentation titled “Patient experiences and their views about dental treatment- a qualitative study” at the 22nd National Post Graduate Conference 2016 of the Indian Association of Public Health Dentistry
- · Paper presentation titled “Effectiveness of “Social-Cognitive Theory” based oral cancer awareness program among adolescents aged 13 – 16 years in rural area- A Cluster randomised control trial” at the 22nd National Post Graduate Conference 2017 on 3rd to 5th of November 2017 of the Indian Association of Public Health Dentistry
- “Save Tooth Save Smile (STSS) — A comprehensive school oral health program” at the 20th National Post Graduate Conference 2015 of the Indian Association of Public Health Dentistry
- “Reparative to preventive – a Paradigm shift in Oral Cancer Management” at the 10th National Post Graduate Convention 2016 Of the Indian Association Of Public Health Dentistry
National Journal Papers:
- Ghosh, S., Nagaraja, S. and Tejaswini, B. D. (2021) ‘Properties of Pulp Capping Agents for pulp therapy — A Systematic Review Protocol’, International Journal Dental and Medical Sciences Research, 3(1), pp. 746 – 750. doi: 10.35629÷5252−0301746750.
- Kanchan S, Pushpanjali K, Tejaswini BD. (2019) ‘Challenges Faced by Patients Undergoing Radiotherapy for Oral Cancer : A Qualitative Study’. Indian J Palliat Care.25(3):436 – 9.
- Tejaswini BD, Shwetha KM, Pushpanjali K. (2017) ‘Effectiveness of Health Education Models and Approaches in Creating Awareness on Oral Diseases among Adolescents- a Systematic Review’. J Dent Orofac Res.13 (01):26 – 34.
- Kanchan S, Tejaswini BD, Sagarkar AR, Ranadheer R, Shwetha K. (2016) Assessment of Oral Health Education Material Using PEMAT Checklist. J Dent Oro-facial Res.12(2):4 – 7
- · Invited Lectures: Resource person for workshop by National Programme for Prevention and Control of Fluorosis (NPPCF) on Dental Fluorosis for Medical officers, and ASHA (NPPCF) in Zilla panchayat meeting hall, Chikkaballapur
- · Conferences (attended): Attended virtual conference on 20 and 21st Feb 2021 titled Clinical Research & Biostatistics Conference CRBCON – 2021, organized by MAHE, Manipal.
- · Attended virtual conference (Digital) Digital Dental Summit 2020 on 5th May 2020 to 14th May 2020 by Dental Reach – Making sense of Dentistry.