Pushphavathi T P received B.E. in computer science and engineering from SJCE, Mysore University. M.Tech in computer network engineering from DSCE, Bangalore, VTU. PhD in computer science and engineering from JAIN University, Bangalore. Currently an Assistant Professor in the department of computer science and engineering at Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore, India. Current research interests include Data mining and analytics, Data science, Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence.
PhD in Data mining
JAIN University, Bangalore
MTech in Computer Network Engineering
DSCE Bangalore, VTU, Belgaum
BE in Computer Science and Engineering
SJCE Mysore, Mysore University
Total Experience: 23 Years
Teaching: 20 Years
Industry: 3 years
- Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (2015 to till date).
- Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore (2013 ‑2015).
- Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, East West Institute of Technology, Bangalore (2007 ‑2012).
- Lecturer, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Vidya Vikas Educational Trust Polytechnic (2001 ‑2006) Bangalore.
- Info life Technologies, Bangalore, worked as a software engineer (1996−2001).
Data mining, Data analytics, Software engineering, Soft computing, Big data, Data science and analytics, Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, Statistics and Probability.
Data mining, Data analytics, Big Data analytics, Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence.
- Data Mining
- Data analytics
- Software engineering
- Soft computing
- big data
- Data science and analytics
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Statistics and Probability
“An Enhanced Approach for Prediction of Software Project Success using Genetic Algorithm based Fuzzy data mining”
National Conference Papers:
- Pushpavathi T.P, Analyzing defective modules by means of Soft computing Techniques, National conference on “Research Aspects in Management & Entrepreneurship Development Perspectives”, NFED, Coimbatore, 7thFeb 2015.
- Shashi kumar N.R, Pushpavathi T.P.,IT in Power Sector : A KPCL Implementation, National Symposium on Scenario of Scientific & IT in Power Electronic Systems, Dayanand Sager Institute, Bangalore, April 2008.
- Nandish U.G,Pushpavathi T.P, Advance handover in next generation of mobile WiMAXin IMT advanced system, Conference on evolutionary trends in information technology (CETIT-2011),20 – 22 May 2011. VTU, Belgaum.
- Radhika Kulkarni, Pushpavathi T.P Improving QOS over WSN using Cognition Technologies, at Revamp’11 held 7 – 9th April 2011. IEEE sponsored at Reva institute of technology and management, Bangalore.
- Sarika, Pushpavathi T.P, An acknowledgement based secured Intrusion detection systems for MANETS, National Conference in Emerging Trends in Electronic Communication (NCETEC-14), BGSIT, Bangalore.
- Divya, Pushpavathi T.P, EMAP: Expedite message authentication protocol using HMAC, National conference in NCCSET’14, Canara college of Engineering, Mangalore.
International Conference Papers:
- T P Pushphavathi, “An approach for software defect prediction by combined soft computing”,2017 International Conference on Energy, Communication, Data Analytics and Soft Computing, (ICECDS),IEEE Conferences. Page s: 3003 ‑3006. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/do…
- B S Meghana, Santoshi Kumari,T P Pushphavathi, “Comprehensive traffic management system: Real-time traffic data analysis using RFID”, 2017International conference of Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology (ICECA). Year: 2017, Volume: 2 Page s: 168 ‑171, IEEE Conferences.https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/do…,
- Pushpavathi T.P.;Suma, V.;Ramaswamy, V.,A novel method for software defect prediction: Hybrid of FCM and random forest, International Conference on Electronics and Communication Systems (ICECS), 2014 ‚Date of 13 – 14 Feb.2014,Page(s):1 –5, https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/do…,
- Hemant P.;Pushpavathi, T.P, A novel approach to predict diabetes by Cascading Clustering and Classification, Third International Conference on Computing Communication & Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), 2012 http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/sta…,
- Ramaswamy V.;Suma, V.;Pushphavathi, T.P., An approach to predict software project success by cascading clustering and classification,DOI:10.1049/ic.2012.0137,2012,Page(s): 1 –8, Publisher:IEThttp://digital-library.theiet.….
- V. Suma,T. P. Pushphavathi,V. Ramaswamy, An Approach to Predict Software Project Success by Data Mining Clustering, International Conference on Data Mining, Computer, Communication & Mechanical Engineering,December20-212012, Bangkok, Thailand.(Awarded as the Best Technical Paper Presented)http://psrcentre.org/proceedin…,
- Shashi kumar N.R, Pushpavathi T.P., “Dynamic Cognitive Process : Application of Bloom’s Taxonomy for Complex Software Design in the Cognitive Domain”, International Conference on Total Engineering, Analysis & Manufacturing Technologies, Team Tech 2008,Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. Sep/2008.(Awarded as the Best Technical PaperPresented).https://arxiv.org/pdf/1002.2829
International Journal Papers:
- Pushpavathi T.P, PVR Murthy, “Hybrid Privacy Preserving Clustering for Big Data while Ensuring Security”,Springer Lecture Notes(acceptedin June 2019, yet to appear).
- Pushpavathi T.P, Suma V, Ramaswamy V,”Reviewon Software Project Success: Software Defect Prediction by Soft computing approach”, InternationalJournal of software engineering,IJSE-09 – 14-0029 (yet to appear).
- Pushphavathi T. P, Ramaswamy. V, Suma. V,“Analysis of Quality of Software Projects using Data Clustering Techniques”, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), http://www.ijcaonline.org/proc…,/aicwic/number2/98 70 – 1312,
- Pushpavathi T.P, Suma V, Ramaswamy V, Defect Prediction in Software Projects-Using Genetic Algorithm based Fuzzy C‑Means Clustering and Random Forest Classifier,International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 5, Issue 9, September-2014,(ISSN 2229 – 5518). https://pdfs.semanticscholar.o…
- Pushpavathi T.P, Suma V, Ramaswamy V “Analysis of Software Fault and Defect Prediction by Fuzzy C‑Means Clustering and Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy C‑Means Clustering”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 5, Issue 9,September-2014,(ISSN 2229 – 5518).https://pdfs.semanticscholar.o…
- Pushpavathi T.P,Shashi kumar N.R,GPRS based VideoStreaming Surveillance System,(GVSS),International Journalof Applied EngineeringResearch, Dec/2008. ISSN: 0974 – 5882,Vol 1,Issue 1, Dec 2008.https://www.researchgate.net/p…
- Shashi kumar N.R, Pushpavathi T.P,GPRS based Intranet Remote Administration [GIRA], International Journal of Research & Industry, Research.Journal-ref:Journal of Research and Industry, Volume 1, pp 36 – 39, 2008.https://arxiv.org/list/cs/1002…
- PushpavathiT.P,Azmath Pasha M A, “ProvidingMessage Authentication and Integrity Based on Elliptic Curves in Wireless Sensor Networks”, International Journal of Advanced Research in ComputerScience and Software Engineering, 5(7), July-2015, pp. 1012 – 1017. http://www.ijarcsse.com/index.…
- Apoorva R Narendra,Pushpavathi T.P,“TCP NewVegas: A New Approach to Improve TCP Vegas performance by Delay Reduction and Increased Throughput over Manet’s”, International Journal for Technological Research in Engineering Volume 2, Issue 12, August-2015 ISSN (Online): 2347 –4718. ijtre.com/images/scripts/2015021206.pdf
Chapters in Books:
- TP Pushphavathi, Shriya R Paladhi, Mohan Kumar R, ‚Vinayak C Y, Deepshika Reddy A G, “EnhancedPossibilistic C‑Means Clustering on Big Data While Ensuring Security”, Springer LectureNotes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies book series (LNDECT, volume 15),September 2018.https://link.springer.com/chap….
- V. Ramaswamy,T. P. Pushphavathi,V. Suma, Position Paper: Defect Prediction Approaches for Software Projects Using Genetic Fuzzy Data Mining, Vol II, Page(s): 313 – 320, ISBN:978 – 3‑319 – 03094‑4 (Print)978 – 3‑319 – 03095‑1. https://link.springer.com/chap….V. Suma,T. P. Pushphavathi,V.
- Ramaswamy, An Approach to Predict Software Project Success Based on Random Forest Classifier, VolII, Page(s): 329 – 336, ISBN:978 – 3‑319 – 03094‑4 (Print)978 – 3‑319 – 03095‑1.https://link.springer.com/chap…
- Secured2ndRank in MTech (CNE) 2008, VTU Belgaum.
- Best Technical Paper Presentation award in International Conference on Total Engineering, Analysis & Manufacturing Technologies, Team Tech 2008, held at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- Best Session Paper award in International Conference on Data Mining, Computer, Communication & Mechanical Engineering, Dec 2012, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Best Research Paper Presentation award at JAIN University, August 2012 Bangalore.
- Faculty distinction award in DBIT, May 2015, Bangalore.
- Senior Women Educator & Scholar Award in National Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development (NFED), 8th March 2016.
- Reviewer for conferences and journals