Beginning her teaching and research career about 4 years ago, Ms Pranupa S works with the Department of Electrical Engineering, RUAS as an Assistant Professor. Ms Pranupa has obtained her Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Master’s degree in Computer Applications of Industrial Drives. Currently studying for a PhD degree in Power Electronics, her specific areas of interest are power electronics, renewable energy, electric vehicles, sensors and transducers, robotics, programming microprocessors and microcontrollers.
Ph.D – Pursuing
M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore
M.Tech. in Computer Application in Industrial Drives (CAID)
M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Visvesvaraya Technological University(VTU)
Total years of Experience :
Academic Experience :
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering — Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences — Bangalore — 5 Years (2015 ‑Present)
Power Electronics, Renewable Energy, Electric Vehicles, Sensors and Transducers, Robotics, Programmeming Microprocessor and Microcontroller
Power Electronics, Renewable Energy, Programmeming Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Power Electronics
- Sensors and Transducers
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Renewable Energy and Robotics
National Journal Papers:
- Sanjana Tiwari, V.Praveen Kumar and Pranupa S paper titled as ” Design and Development of a MEMS based Temperature Sensor for Battery Charging ” is published in SASTech Journal, Vol 16, Issue 1, January 2017
International Journal Papers:
- Pranupa S, Kiran Kumar B M, S. Nagaraja Rao, 2018. Detection of Rotating Diode Failure Condition & its Protection in Brushless Alternator. International Journal of Engineering & Technology (IJETUAE), 7(4.24), pp.26 – 32. (Scopus Indexed Journal).
- S. Nagaraja Rao, Kiran Kumar B M, Pranupa S., 2018. Three Phase Diode Clamped Multilevel DC Link Inverter with Multi Reference Modulation Techniques. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems (JARDCS), Vol. 10, No.9, pp. 1793 – 1805. SJR Factor: 0.114. (Scopus Indexed Journal).
International Conference Papers:
- Nagaraja Rao Sulake, S Pranupa, MS Indira, 2019. Cross Connected Source based Reduced Switch Count Multilevel Inverter Topology with Fault Tolerance. 2019 Global Conference for Advancement in Technology (GCAT), IEEE, pp.1 – 7, 2019