M.Tech in Automotive Electronics,
B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering
Total Experience: 2+ years
- Assistant Professor in RUAS
- Corporate Training on “Ethernet” for Continental Automotive Components (India) Pvt. Ltd
Vehicular Networks, Automotive Communication Protocols, Embedded Systems
Controller Area Network (CAN)
- vehicular networks
- automotive communication protocols
- Embedded Systems
- Controller Area Network (CAN)
- Priya, R., Rao, R.N. and Murthy, K.N., 2020. Analysis of Routing Protocol Performance for V2X Communication. In Emerging Trends in Photonics, Signal Processing and Communication Engineering (pp. 179 – 185). Springer, Singapore.
- Patel, P., Sagar, D. and Rao, N., 2020. Design and Development of Prognosis Based Body Monitoring and Reporting System Using Time Series Analysis. In Emerging Trends in Photonics, Signal Processing and Communication Engineering (pp. 171 – 177). Springer, Singapore.
- Rao R, N. and Murthy K. R, N., 2017. Development of an OBD Information Cluster for Non-OBD Vehicles. International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology (IJESIT), 6(1).