Mr C Dileepa works as an Assistant Professor at the Department of Industrial Design under the Faculty of Art and Design, RUAS. His association with the university began in 2013. He is conducting research in the areas of product design & development, concept sketching and visualisation, model making, graphic design, UI UX design and photography.
He completed his Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Visvesvaraya University (2011) and his Master’s degree in Product Design from Coventry University of the UK (2013).
M. Sc. (Engineering) in Product Design
B.E in Mechanical Engineering
Visvesvaraya Technological University
Total years of experience
- Assistant Professor Department of Industrial Design, RUAS 2014 — Present
- Assistant Professor Department of Design, M. S. Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies May 2013 – July 2014
Mahindra and Mahindra on Design for Manufacture and Assembly
Product Design & Development, Concept Sketching and Visualization, Model Making, Graphic Design, UiUx, Painting (Fine Art)
Creativity and Systematic Innovation, Concept Visualization, Virtual Rendering, Product Animation, Model Making, Manual & Digital Sketching, Product Photography
- Design and Development of a Range of Devices Utilizing Energy from Human Footfalls, Prasanna Sanjeevasetty, H. S. Lohit, C. Dileepa; Sastech Journal, Vol 13, Issue 1, April 2014
- Art Installations at Peenya Campus o Graphic Designer for College Magazine “Reflection” – 2014 to 2018
- PACE Global Challenge 2017 concept developed by the Industrial Design team from RUAS secured 1st place within the team o Initial Branding Exercise for RUAS