Mr Bala Vignesh joined as an Assistant Professor with the Faculty of Art and Design, RUAS in 2016. He actively pursues research on topics like form studies, product design & development, CAID, model making, 3D printing and plastic product design.
He holds a Post Diploma in Plastics from CIPET, Chennai (2008), an AMIE (BE) in Production Engineering from IEI, Kolkata followed by a Master’s degree (Engineering) in Product Design from Coventry University — MS Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies (2015). During the period 2008 to 2013, he worked at various organisations to gain hands-on experience in industry.
M.Sc. (Engineering) in Product Design
MSRSAS, Coventry University, UK
AMIE (B.E.) in Production Engineering
Post Diploma in Plastics
Total years of experience
- Assistant Professor, FAD Industry, RUAS Sep 2016 – present
Five years of industrial experience in various organizationsfrom 2008 to 2013
- 3 Days workshop on Autodesk alias for students and working professionalss
- 2 Month Training On Digital Sculpting (Autodesk Alias) as part of Internship for M.Des Automotive Product Design
Form Studies, Product Design & Development, CAID, Model Making, 3D Printing, Plastic Product Design
Form Studies, Product Design Management, CAID, 3D Printing
International Journal Paper
- Design And Development of An Airborne Floating Device For Commercial Applications’ ‚International Journal of Current Advanced Research, 07(9), pp. 15248 – 15251.
- RajatSaini, Lohit HS, Bala Vignesh, “Design and Development of an Airborne Floating Device for Commercial Applications”, Indian Patent Application Filed, Nov. 2018
- Styling of Innovative Faucet design for Elite Indian Homes — King & Queen
- Awarded “Gold Medal” in M.Sc.[Engineering] in Product Design
- Awarded All India Rank Holder in AMIE (B.E.)
- Awarded All India Rank Holder in Post Diploma
Participated RSMS design competition at Sao Paulo, Brazil PACE Global Challenge 2015 (Team 6) Memento design for eminent RUAS guests
Associate Member of The Institution of Engineers (India)