Refund Rule – 2023 Admissions
If the student chooses to withdraw from the program in which he / she is enrolled, the refund of the paid fees will be made as per the following UGC guidelines
Note: The refund rules mentioned below, are NOT applicable for NEET/CET based admissions
|Sl.No.||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is submitted to university||% of Refund of Aggregate Fees|
|1||15 days or more before the formally notified commencement of classes||100%*|
|2||Less than 15 days before the formally notified commencement of classes||90%|
|3||15 days or less after the formally notified last date of admission||80%|
|4||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after the formally notified last date of admission||50%|
|5||More than 30 days after formally notified last date of admission||0%|
* Inclusive of course fee, but exclusive of caution deposit
The last date of admission is generally the day prior to the Orientation day
- In case of No. 1 in the table above, the University shall deduct 5 % of the aggregate fee or Rs. 5000 (whichever is lower), as processing charges from the refundable amount
- Any student who withdraws from the course as mentioned in No. 5 in table above, will be required to remit to the University, in addition to the amount already forfeited, the course fee payable for the remaining period of the course
- All refunds will be processed as per the above table; by the RUAS Finance Office based on the recommendation of the Director (Admissions).
- In case of Foreign / NRI candidates, the refund will be made in accordance with RBI / foreign exchange regulations.
- Application and Entrance Test fees, once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
- The above refund rule information is indicative only and University reserves the right to make changes as per the notifications received from the concerned statutory / regulatory authorities from time to time. Any changes made, in the above will be updated in the website.