Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences congratulates Prof. R. Deveswaran and Prof. J. Anbu — Faculty of Pharmacy for obtaining the Award of Indian Patent pertaining to the Invention entitled “AN IN-SITU GEL FOR CORNEAL WOUND HEALING”.
Page 1 of 2 (10 results)
- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Congratulates Mr. Lohit H.S., Assoc. Dean — Faculty of Art & Design for obtaining the Award of Indian Patent pertaining to the Invention entitled “A Non-Electric Water Purifying Filter”.
- The walls of hospitals have heard more prayers than any other temples, mosques or churches. Patients and their loved ones walk into the hospital with great hope and trust. Patient safety is not only an obligation but is also an ethical and moral… read more
- The 14th Meeting of Research and Innovation Council (RIC) was organized by the Research Division of our University. The Hon’ble Vice Chancellor of RUAS, Prof. K. K. Raina chaired the RIC meeting. The meeting was attended by Pro Vice Chancellors,… read more
- RUAS signed MoU with Towards Unity For Health (TUFH) and VIVES University of Applied Sciences, Belgium. TUFH is a non-profit corporation started by WHO which has a legacy of promoting Unity for Health during the last 40 Years. The MoU aims at… read more
- On the auspicious occasion of Engineer’s Day, RUAS signed MoU with Indian Plywood Industries Research & Training Institute (IPIRTI). Moreover, IPIRTI is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Govt. of… read more
- RUAS signed MoU with ETA Technology Pvt. Ltd. on the auspicious occasion of Engineer’s Day as well as commensuration of the Birth Anniversary of Bharat Ratna, Sir M. Visvesvaraya at the Peenya Campus. ETA Technology is a Machine Tool MSME in Peenya… read more