Dr. Sivaranjini G, Winner of Rafael Bowen Early-Stage Investigator Award , Reader FDS, RUAS. congratulations to Dr. Sivaranjini G for winning the Rafael Bowen Early-Stage Investigator Award at the Academy of Dental Materials, this year in 2021. The… read more
Page 1 of 3 (17 results)
- RUAS NSS Student Volunteers participated in Green Sunday- A Mega Plantation Drive organized by Adamya Chetana on 3rd October, 2021 Under Sasyagraha Green Lifestyle Movement, Adamya Chetana has been planting trees every Sunday for the past 5 years… read more
- IQAC in collaboration with Faculty of Engineering and Technology conducted “Awareness Workshop on NBA Engineering: New SAR” delivered by Dr. P.N. Razdan, Principal Advisor, Quality Assurance and Excellence Cell, GEF(M) on 29th Sep’ 21 at Ramaiah… read more
- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences congratulates Prof. R. Deveswaran and Prof. J. Anbu — Faculty of Pharmacy for obtaining the Award of Indian Patent pertaining to the Invention entitled “AN IN-SITU GEL FOR CORNEAL WOUND HEALING”.
- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Congratulates Mr. Lohit H.S., Assoc. Dean — Faculty of Art & Design for obtaining the Award of Indian Patent pertaining to the Invention entitled “A Non-Electric Water Purifying Filter”.
- The walls of hospitals have heard more prayers than any other temples, mosques or churches. Patients and their loved ones walk into the hospital with great hope and trust. Patient safety is not only an obligation but is also an ethical and moral… read more
- The 14th Meeting of Research and Innovation Council (RIC) was organized by the Research Division of our University. The Hon’ble Vice Chancellor of RUAS, Prof. K. K. Raina chaired the RIC meeting. The meeting was attended by Pro Vice Chancellors,… read more
- RUAS signed MoU with Towards Unity For Health (TUFH) and VIVES University of Applied Sciences, Belgium. TUFH is a non-profit corporation started by WHO which has a legacy of promoting Unity for Health during the last 40 Years. The MoU aims at… read more