MBA – Corporate Finance
PG Diploma in HRM
Total Years of Experience: 28 Years
Academic: 7 Years
Industry: 21 years including freelancing as Consultant
- Helped teaching staff to present Notes, Assignment and Question papers as per the Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- Helped HR by furnishing Performance Appraisal report of teaching staff based on student feedback.
- Attended workshop on Patents conducted by TIFAC.
- Certified Internal Auditor for ISO certification.
- Certified software courses : Autocad and Oracle with Developer 2000
- Successful ISO certification and renewal of lapsed ISO certification during my tenure as Management Representative in Industry.
- Certified course on Calibration Management.
- Attended workshops on ISO, OHSAS, EMS, Statutory compliances under Indian Tax structure, Logistics & Customs related to Exports and BOCW Act.
- Successful conduction of seminars and workshops on Measuring Instruments, Calibration, ISO and TS Certification.
- Released Project Manual on Turnkey projects.
- Successful execution of turnkey projects.
- Successful completion of MBA in Entrepreneurship with corporate finance as specialization during my tenure as General Manager (Factory and Office Administration) in Industry.
- Headed Finance for turnkey projects after pursuing MBA