Ms Sunita Chakraborty is a Trainer who has been working for the Directorate of Transferable Skills and Leadership Development, RUAS since 2017. She has accumulated over 20 years of academic experience and handles courses on Personality Development and Soft skills, Professional and Business Communication Skills, Elements of Social Sciences and Ethics and Economics for Engineers. Beginning as a Technical Support Engineer for Main Stay Tele services, Bangalore (2000−2003) she went on to become an English Teacher at Innis free House School, Bangalore (2003 – 2006). Later, she taught Business Managements students at Jain University, Bangalore and also offered tutorial classes to those studying for Master’s in Economics (2007 – 2013). She worked as an Academic Coordinator at Vidya Sanskaar International Public School, Bangalore (2013 – 2016).
Master’s degree in Economics
Bachelor’s degree in Education
Master’s degree in Computer Applications
Total years of experience
- Trainer Directorate of Transferable Skills and Leadership Development.
- Technical Support Engineer for Main Stay Tele services, Bangalore (2000−2003)
- English Teacher at Innis free House School, Bangalore (2003 – 2006)
- Business Managements students at Jain University, Bangalore and also offered tutorial classes to those studying for Master’s in Economics (2007 – 2013)
- Academic Coordinator at Vidya Sanskaar International Public School, Bangalore (2013 – 2016)
- Certificate Course in Information Technology-Grade A CMC Limited(A Govt of India Enterprise)
- Certificate Course in C++ CMC Limited.
- The Karadi Path Education Company The Science of Language Learning and an Introduction to Karadi Path
- IDA Connect Workshops at World didac India.Assessment for learning ‑Effect Strategiesconducted by Academy for Creative Teaching (ACT) Bangalore.Creative Teaching of Social Science and Creative Teaching of English.
- Insurance Advisor with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited.Advisor Code-00088939 License No756-1986277
- Recent Developments in Digital Marketing and Social Media(National Webinar). Coursera — i)Strategies of Business Management- Microeconomics-University of Califonia Peter Teverro. ii).The power of Macroeconomics Principles in the Real World .By Dr.Peter Navarro ‚University of California ‚Irvine. iii) International Business By Doug E Thomas,UniversityOf New Mexico, iv)Globalization ‚Economic Growth and Stability Specialization By Gayle Allard ie Business school, v)Managerial Economics and Business Analysis Specialization Illinois,Larry De Brock. vi) Advanced English Writing ‑University of California,Irvine. vii)Academic English:Writing Specialization Tamy Chapman offered UCI Division of Continuing Education.
Economic Growth and Development
- English Center,Bangalore-Best Trainer Advanced English Course.2009
- SPELL BEE ‑5th SOF International English Olympiad as IEO Best School Incharge.School code KA0798
- M.S Ramaiah of Applied Sciences-5th Annual Athletic Meet(2018) 3rd place in Shot Put and Discuss Throw. 4th Athletic Meet (2017) 2nd place in Shot Put and 3rd place in 50 meters race.
- Develop a good relationship with students and parents.
- Motivate students to participate in different competition and curriculum.
- Organizing successful events like Open Mike and Literary Club Activites.
- Able to fulfill my determination,commitment and responsibilities.