Department of Management Studies, Visveswarayya Technological University , Belgaum
MBA in Human Resource
Visveswarayya Technological University, , Belgaum
P G Diploma in Labour Law and Administrative Law
Madurai Kamaraj Unievrsity , Tamilnadu
- Deputy Coordinator – Quality Assurance and Excellence Cell , Gokula Education Foundation (GEF), Ramaiah Group of Institutions , Bangalore — Feb 2019 – Till date
- Manager – University Secretariat, M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences , Bangalore ‑Dec 2015 – Feb 2019
- Assistant Professor — Department of Management Studies , REVA Institute of Technology and Management, Bangalore — Aug 2012 – Dec 2015
- Lecturer — Department of Management Studies , Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Bangalore — 2011 – 2012
- HR Executive focusing on Recruitment, training and resource planning , Infinite Computer Solutions , Bangalore – 2010 – 2011
- Certified Professional in ADVANCE EXCEL in Microsoft office — from CMS Institute of Learning , 2010
International Human Resource Management
- Repatriate Knowledge Transfer.
- Organizational Learning.
National Conference Papers:
- Paper presented on Critical Review – When Organization Policies and Practices successfully meet the expectations of Repatriates upon return ” in the National Conference 2019 on Management, Technology and Innovation in the VUCA world – “ Role in value creation” held on 23rd March , 2019.
- Paper presented on “Entry of Foreign Universities in India: Boon or Bane” in National Conference on Indian Higher Education in 21st Century: Five Decades Ahead Challenges and Prospect at Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore on 29th and 30th November 2012.
International Conference Papers:
- Paper presented on “Human Resource Information System as a tool for Organization Development” in International conference on Managing Human Resources at Workplaces at SDMIMD, Mysore on 14th & 15th December 2012 (ISBN: 978−81−922146−4−1)
- Paper presented on “Challenges faced by Repatriates in Knowledge Transfer in India Based IT companies” in 7th International conference on Managing Uncertainty and Complexity ‚at Kristu Jayanti College, Autonomous, Bangalore on 3rd and 4th April 2014
- Paper presented on “Repatriate’s Re-Entry : Its Adverse Influence on Readjustment nad Resurgence – A Conceptual Framework in 7th International conference on Managing Human Resources at Workplaces at SDMIMD, Mysore on 14th & 15th December 2018.
International Journal Papers:
- Published a paper in International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (An open Acces, Peer reviewed , referred, indexed , online and printed International Research Journal , Approved by UGC, Journal No : 43602 ) , with the title “A Critical Review – When Organization Policies and Practices successfully meet the expectations of Repatriates upon return” with E ISSN 2348 – 1269, Print ISSN 2349 – 5138, Impact Factor 5.75.
- Published a paper in International Journal of Research in Humanities , Arts and Literature (IMPACT : IJRHAL) with the paper ID : IJRHALMAR201917 entitled “The Factors Influencing Repatriate Knowledge Transfer Process – A Review”
- Published a paper in International Journal of Human Resource Management and Research (IJHRMR) with ISSN ℗ : 2249 – 6874 (E) : 2249– 7986, Vol.9, Issue 4, Aug 2019, 45 – 54 , entitled “ The Role of HR managers for ensuring effective repatriation after global assignments in India based IT industries.
- Academic Excellence and Best Outgoing Student Award at UG level.
- First position in state level drama competition held at Ravindrakala Kshethra.