Mr. M S Ravi Shankar is a Project Engineer associated with the Techno Centre Engineering Department for the past 12 years. He has acquired considerable professional expertise in a career spanning 2 decades.
He first started work in the year 2000 as a Manufacturing Engineer at Meru Precision Industries for 6 years and then shifted to 3D Concept Tooling for a 2‑year period. Joining the RUAS faculty as a Training Engineer, he has made steady progress to achieve his current position at the department.
Master’s degree in Automotive Engineering
MS. Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies (Coventry University)
Diploma in Tool & Die Making
Total Years Of Experience :
20 years 7 Months
Academic: 2 Years
Industry: 18 Years 7 Months
- Automotive Design & Development Machinery Design & Development Product.
- Design & Development Agricultural Design & Development Rapid Prototyping.
- Reverse Engineering Manufacturing of Moulds.
- Design and development of Measuring Instruments.
- Development of Die Casting tools.
- Development of Aircraft parts & PCB boxes (Electronics).
Research Interests :
- Machine & Automotive Product Design.
Research Expertise :
- Unigraphics-NX Catia IDEAS.
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Product Design and Development
- Rapid Prototyping