Dr. Sandhya K V is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Pharmaceutics, RUAS. She has completed her Ph.D. degree and has amassed over 19 years of professional experience overall. Her preferred areas of research include biopharmaceutics delivery, NDDS, and medical devices. She was awarded Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science’s grant of Rs 3,10,000 (2015 – 2016) and Vision Group of Science & Technology, Govt of Karnataka’s K‑FIST (Level I) grant of Rs 20,00,000 towards infrastructure development for setting up the PG research laboratory. She is a registered patent agent and a certified trainer by the Life Science Sector Skill Development Council (LSSDC). She has professional memberships in KSPC and IPA.
Total Years Of Experience :
- Registered Patent Agent.
- Certified trainer.
Research Interests :
- Biopharmaceutics delivery.
- Medical devices.
Research Expertise :
- Regulatory affairs.
- Awarded Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science’s grant of Rs 3,10,000 in the year 2015 – 16.
- Awarded Vision Group of Science & Technology, Govt of Karnataka’s, K‑FIST (Level I) grant of Rs 20,00,000 towards infrastructure development for setting up PG Research lab.
- Awarded Senior Research Fellowship by Indian council for medical research (ICMR), New Delhi, India for the doctoral project.
- Awarded Junior Research Fellowship by University Grant Commission during the M. Pharm course.
- Included in the 2010 edition of Marquis’s Who’s Who in the World as one of the world’s foremost achievers in our field.