Fellowship in Oral Implantology
International Congress of Oral Implantology ,(USA)
Masters of Dental Surgery in Periodontology
M.S. Ramaiah Dental College, Bangalore
Bachelor of Dental Surgery
HKE’S Dental College & Hospital, Gulbarga
Total Experience: 13 years
- S.M.B.T. Dental College. Sangamner, Maharashtra. (July 21 2008- July 30. 2009) as a Senior lecturer
- K.L.E.S’s Institute of Dental Sciences, Bangalore ( Aug 01.2009- March 30.2013) as a Senior lecturer
- Sharavathi Dental College and Hospital,Shimoga (April 1st 2013-Oct 30 2013) as Reader
- M.S.Ramaiah University, Faculty of Dental Sciences, Bangalore (Nov 5th 2013 – Till date.) as Reader
Research Interest: Periodontal plastic surgery, Periodontal regeneration, Dental Implantology, Periodontal Disease Biomarkers, Periodontal Medicine
Research Expertise: Dental Implantology, Periodontal plastic surgery.
- Periodontal plastic surgery
- Periodontal regeneration
- Dental Implantology
- Periodontal Disease Biomarkers
- Periodontal Medicine
- A Dental Care Kit with Tooth Brush Sanitizer”, Indian Patent Application: 201641043587, December 21, 2016
- An Analgesic Coated Surgical Suture”, Indian Patent Application: 201841048759, December 22, 2018
National Conference Papers:
- Reimplantation of periodontally compromised tooth in 39th ISP National conference, held at Jaipur October 2014.
- New hope for hopeless tooth in 68th Indian Dental conference, held at Bangalore, February 2015.
- Is your brush safe enough to brush your teeth? In 43rd Karnataka state Dental Conference, held at BC Road Mangalore, 18th-20th December 2015.
- Salvaging the impaired soft tissue: a case series. In 44th Karnataka state Dental Conference, held at Hubli, 9th to 11thDecember 2016.
- Salvaging the impaired soft tissue: a case series. In 24th ISOI National Conference, held at Bangalore, 22ndto 24th September 2017.
- Titanium toxicity fallowing placement of dental implants: Threat or Reality-An observational study in 46th Karnataka state & 5th Inter State Dental Conference held at Bangalore in 2018.
National Journal Papers:
- Growth Factors in Periodontal Regeneration‑A review, Journal of Advanced Oral Research / May-Aug 2014 / Vol. 5 No. 2, page‑1 – 5.
- Papilla Reconstruction: Reclaiming the Lost! Journal of health sciences and research, January –june,2016;7(1)19 – 22
- Reclaiming the lost bastion for successful implant therapy-Case series, international journal of oral implantology and clinical research. January-April 2016; 7(1):10 – 16.
- Localized ridge augmentation using demineralized freeze dried bone allograft and platelet rich fibrin‑A case report. Journal of dental and orofacial research.2017; vol 13(01):56 – 59
- “Wilckodontics”- A novel synergy in time to save time: A case report. International Journal of Applied Dental Sciences 2017; 3(2): 05 – 07
- Immediate Implant Placement with Simultaneous Guided Bone Regeneration- A Case Report, Journal of Dental & Oro-facial Research Vol. 14 Issue 01 Jan. 2019 page no 57- 62.
- The interrelation between ABO blood group with periodontal disease among Bangalore population: Across sectional study. International journal of current advanced research .Volume 7; Issue 8(D); August 2018; page no 14805 – 14808.
- Contaminated toothbrush: Potential threat to oral and general health. Journal of dental and oro-facial research Vol 14, issue 02, Aug 2018.page no 31- 36.
- Salvaging the Impaired Soft Tissue — A Case Series. Journal of Dental & Oro-facial Research Vol. 15 Issue 02 Aug. 2019.
International Journal Papers:
- Dissemination of aerosol and splatter during ultrasonic scaling: A pilot study. Journal of infection and public Health (2015), 8,260−275.
- Pharmacological agents for periodontal regeneration: A review international Journal of Contemporary Dental and Medical Reviews (2015), Article ID 120115, 6 Pages
- A rare case of primary orofacial granulomatosis of gingiva during pregnancy. Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology. Vol 19, issue 3, Sep-Dec 2015.
- Consequences of anterior tooth trauma: A unique case report. International journal of current research .2016; vol 8(12):43092 – 43094.
- A Three-Dimensional Finite Element Analysis of Aramany Class I Obturator Fabricated with Different Alloys. Journal of Pharmacy and Bioallied Sciences Volume 11, Supplement 1, February 2019, page no s 24 – 29
- Socket Shield: A Case Report. Journal of Pharmacy and Bioallied Sciences , Volume 11, Supplement 1, February 2019, page no s 72 – 75.
- Efficacy of Ketorolac Tromethamine Polymeric Wafer on Postoperative Pain Relief after Periodontal Surgery – An Observational Study, International Journal of Dental Science and Innovative Research (IJDSIR), Volume – 3, Issue – 5, September — 2020, Page No. : 145 — 151
- Effect of oral irrigation and manual tooth brushing on plaque removal in chronic generalized gingivitis. International journal of recent scientific research, vol 12,issue02,pp 41040−41043.2021
- “Estimation of Serum and submucosal plaque titanium levels in individuals having endosseous titanium dental implants with and without peri implantitis: A Clinical and Biochemical Study at “International Congress of Oral Implantology Jan 2020, Srilanka
- Best Scientific Paper Award (Dr.Abhinandh Kumar) in 35th Karnataka state & 3rd Inter State Dental Conference held at Bangalore in 2006.
- Periodontist: the oral health leader. (ISP National Essay Competition 2013). Won the 3rd prize.
- Best Scientific Paper Award (Reimplantation of periodontally compromised tooth) in 39th ISP National conference, held at Jaipur, October 2014.
- Best Scientific Paper Award (New hope for hopeless tooth) in 68thIndian Dental conference, held at Bangalore, February 2015
- Best Scientific Paper Award (Salvaging the impared soft tissue: Case series) in 24thIndian Society of Oral Implantology(ISOI) conference, held at Bangalore, September 2017
- Best Scientific Paper Award (Titanium toxicity following placement of dental implants: Threat or Reality-An observational study) in 46th Karnataka state & 5th Inter State Dental Conference held at Bangalore in 2018.
- Got research grant from ICMR in 2019
- Fellowship in ICOI 2020
- Completed Short course in Educational Methodology.at RGUHS Bangalore, Karnataka. From June to August 2014.
Indian society of Periodontology (ISP)
Bangalore academy of Periodontology (BAP)
Indian Dental Association (IDA).
International congress of oral implantology(ICOI)