JSS Dental College and Hospital, Mysore, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Sri Siddhartha Dental College and Hospital, Tumkur. Sri Siddhartha University, Tumkur
Fellowship in oral Implantology
International Congress Of Oral Implantology
Total Years of Experience: 4years/10 Months
Academic: 4 Years/10 Months
- Faculty Coordinator for under graduate programme (Internship): Batch 2014 – 2019, 2015- 2020, 2016 – 2021
- UG Thesis Advised: Knowledge attitude and practice of health care practioners on diabetes and periodontitis bi directional relationship.
- UG Research Undergoing: Perception and attitude towards the disposal of mask among a community and developing an innovative and knowledgeable technique for segregating and discarding the used mask Module 1 leader for MDS BATCH 2018 – 19, 2020 – 21
- Interest: Periodontal regeneration, Dental Implantology, Periodontal Disease Biomarkers, Periodontal Medicine
- Biochemical Estimation of Saliva, Serum and GCF Levels of CCL28 and Pentraxin‑3 in Subjects with Gingivitis and Chronic Periodontitis A Clinical and Biochemical Study.
- Effects of periodontal therapy on non alcoholic fatty liver disease using IL6 inflammatory marker and levels of ALT, GGT in serum and GCF: A clinical and biochemical study under CESEM scheme for VGST grant
National Conference Papers
- Ridge split and horizontal bone expansion – A Case Report at 44th ISP conference held in Bangalore September 2019
- Knowledge attitude and practice of health care practioners on diabetes and periodontitis bi directional relationship. study at 46th Karnataka state &5th interstate conference held at Bengaluru in 2018
- Comparative evaluation of demineralized freeze dried bone allograft with and without platelet rich fibrin in human vertical periodontal defects- A Clinical and radiographic Study” at 42nd ISP National Conference held at Kolkata from 24 – 26 Nov 2017.
- Central odontogenic fibroma – A case report – ISP PG convention Lucknow 2012
- Squamous cell papilloma – a case report – ISP PG convention Chennai 2011
National Journal Papers
- Sanjay Venugopal, Satish Radhakrishna, Akshatha Raj, Anshul Sawhney Central odontogenic fibroma – A CASE REPORT Journal of Indian Society of Periodontology — Vol 18, Issue 2, Mar-Apr 2014
International Journal Papers
- Dr Rohit Prasad , Dr Akshatha Raj, Dr Safiya, Dr Shilpi Effect of non surgical periodontal therapy on glycemic contro; of patients with chronic periodontitis and type 2 diabetes mellitus : A 3 month followup intervention study international journal of applied dental sciences 2021;7(2): 05 – 08
- Saurabh Prithyani , Akshatha Raj , Dipika Mitra Periodontal Vaccines – A Dream or Reality E book Lambert Publication 2021.
- Ashwini S, Rohit Prasad, Manjusha MV, Ramya Ganesh, Shivani and Akshatha Raj Comparing Electrocautery and Scalpel for Soft Tissue Crown Lengthening Procedure: A Clinical Study. International Journal of Current Advanced Research. Vol 7 Issue 3 March 2018 Pg10874-10877
- Rohit Prasad, Dheeraj B.R, Akshatha Raj, Savitha J.N and Bhavya. B Comparative Assessment of Pain Associated with Soft Tissue Crown Lengthening Using Laser And Conventional Scalpel techniques, International Journal Of Recent Scientific Research
ICOI Fellowship in oral Implantology received at ICIO conference Colombo JAN 23- 25th 2020
INDIAN SOCIETY OF PRIODONTOLOGY
INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF ORAL IMPLANTOLOGY