Arizona State University, USA.
Collaboration Agreement with Arizona State University, USA.
RUAS entered into a Global Collaboration Agreement with Arizona State University (ASU), USA.
ASU is governed by the Arizona Board of Regents, a corporate body established by the laws of the State of Arizona.
Both universities have agreed to explore collaboration possibilities with regard to:
- Identifying opportunities for the exchange of faculty and research staff
- Exchange and training of academic personnel through sabbaticals, short stays, seminars, courses, workshops, etc.
- Joint development of research programs and projects
- Joint development of undergraduate and graduate programs
- Exchange of information in common fields of interest
- Exploring opportunities for student exchange, studies, and research
- Exploring opportunities to send or receive visiting students for a semester or a year
- Joint hosting of professional and academic events
- Mutually lending advice, technical support and services
- Identifying other areas of mutual interest and collaboration
In particular, the agreement aims to jointly work with the ASU Knowledge Enterprise and the W.P. Carey School of Business to develop a deeper partnership and more specific MoUs.