Used ByStudents, Current Students, Faculty / Staff, Research
M S Ramaiah College of Pharmacy was established in the year 1992 under the prestigious group of educational institutions founded by the great visionary Dr. M S Ramaiah. The college was approved by the “Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences” Bangalore. In 2014 – 2015 the college became part of “Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences” Bangalore as “Faculty of Pharmacy”.
The library has a rich collection of Books, National/International Periodicals, Thesis, CD/DVDs, Bound Volumes, Conference Proceedings, Question Bank and Newspapers, etc. The collections are regularly increasing with core titles and quality material in various disciplines. It offers sufficient reading and seating arrangements for reference as well as circulation service for the users. All the library activities are managed through user-friendly library automation software and provide an “Online Public Access Catalogue” [OPAC] service.
Wi-Fi service has been enabled in the library for hassle-free access to e‑resources. Numerous subscribed online database service provides updated knowledge to their users and E‑Library comprised a good number of high configured systems with internet connections.
Library procures course-wise books and periodicals on time. Users can borrow the books from the library for a stipulated time. Following services have been offered to the users.
- Reference Service
- Circulation Service
- Inter Library Loan
- Library Orientation
- Remote Access Service
- Current Awareness Service
- Document Delivery Request
- Open Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
- Reprographic Services
|Dr Mallikarjun S Manta||Librarian||mallikarjun.lib.[email protected]msruas.ac.in|
|Mr Shivaji Pawar||Office Assistant||shivajipawar.lib.[email protected]msruas.ac.in|
General Rules and Regulations
- Strict and absolute silence shall be observed in the Library
- The readers are requested to keep their belongings at the library property counter
- Any kind of marking, underlining, clipping of library books is absolutely forbidden. Readers shall be held responsible for any damage done to the book belonging to the Library and shall be required to replace such book OR pay the value thereof
- If any book is lost or damaged beyond repair, the person responsible to replace it with a new copy OR pay double the cost of the recent edition price along with handling charges OR as decided by the Librarian
- The borrower will be responsible for loss or non-return of library books issued against his/her Library Membership Card
- Under special circumstances, the Librarian may refuse to issue the books OR recall the books already been issued from any member without assigning any reason
- Reference books, Latest Newspapers, Current Magazines, Journals, and Thesis are not issued
- The following conditions are to be followed for the renewal of books.
The book has to be produced in the Library for renewal
More than two renewals are not allowed
Dr. Mallikarjun S Manta
- Weekdays: 11:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Even Saturdays: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Odd Saturdays: Holiday
Library remains closed on all Sundays and RUAS declared holidays