Mr. Sumant Yaligar has been working as a Project Engineer in the Techno Centre Engineering Department since 2017. He joined RUAS as a Project Engineer in the Electronics team with the primary focus and responsibilities of an embedded systems developer. Soon, he started handling all aspects of Electronics projects. Earlier, he worked as an FPGA engineer at AICS Consultancy Service, Bangalore (2013 – 2014).
He studied for his Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Electronics and Communication at AITM (VTU), Belagavi (2013), and Master’s degree in Embedded Systems Design at M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (2016).
Master’s degree in Embedded Systems Design
Master’s degree in Embedded Systems Design at MS. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
Bachelor’s Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineeering
AITM (VTU), Belgaum
Total Years Of Experience :
Project Experiences :
Consultancy & Research Projects in the following fields :
- Embedded Software development.
- Electronic system development.
- Signal processing board development.
- Electro-mechanical system development.
- Biomedical system development for defense research organizations.
- Private companies /institutes such as ABB, DUCOM Instruments, Rajamane Industries, Synergy, Filtrex, and Ramaiah Medical Sciences.
Research Interests :
- Embedded Hardware/Software.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Machine Learning.
Research Expertise :
- OpenCV on Linux.
- Won best project award from KSCST (Karnataka Science Council) for engineering final year project on improvement of throughput of Radix‑2 CORDIC Algorithm on FPGA.
EFY (Electronics For You)