Mr. Parikshith Mallya is a member and person-in-charge of the Techno Centre Engineering Department. He began his career of nearly 12 years, as an application engineer at Numerix Technologies. Entering RUAS about 10 years ago, he first joined the Techno Centre faculty as a Project Engineer. In steady succession, he became a Project Leader and is currently working as a Technical Manager at the Directorate of Techno Centre.
Master’s degree in Automotive Engineering
Ramaiah University Of Applied Sciences
Bachelor’s Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
Adhichunchanagiri college of engineering (VTU), Chikmagalur
Total Years Of Experience : 11 Years/5 Months
10+years Project Experience :
Consultancy & Research Projects in following Domain Computational Fluid Dynamic Analysis(Automotive& Aerospace) Conjugate Heat Transfer Analysis(Automotive& Aerospace) Fluid-Structure Interaction Analysis(Automotive& Aerospace)
Electronic Cooling Simulation, Mechanisms Design Etc.
Research Interests :
- Thermal Design.
- Machine Design.
- Engineering Designs.
Research Expertise :
- Design Analysis of Brushless Direct Current Generator : Defense Science Journal, Vol. 67, No. 4, July 2017, pp. 437 – 442, DOI: 10.14429/dsj.67.11546 2017, DESIDOC.
- Executed/Handled >50 Plus Thermal Analysis Project for Indian Navy/Army/Airforce Defence Application
- Worked on 10 plus Design- Development, Technology Development & Indigenisation project for Indian Defence
- 1 Indian Patent filed with joint collaboration with NSTL- DRDO
- RUAS Annual Exemplary Staff Award 2020