Mr. Nagaraju T R has been a Project Engineer at Techno Centre Engineering Department, RUAS. He holds degrees in Mechanical Engineering from MSRIT and Master’s in Automotive from MSRUAS. He began his association with the Techno Centre in 2012. Prior to that, he was busy acquiring professional experience in the Design & Training industry for about 2 years. He worked as a Technical Support Executive at Notion Ink Design Labs, Bangalore.
He is involved in the entire project’s process flow, starting from writing the proposal and all the way to its execution and deliverables. He has been guiding and addressing the needs of the Structural Team by leveraging his strong knowledge and expertise in FEA mainly concerning Automotive, Aerospace, and Dental Science.
Master’s degree in Automotive Engineering
Bachelor’s Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
Total Years Of Experience : 9 Years 7 Months
- 8+ years of Project Experience.
- Consultancy & Research Projects in the following Domain:
- Computer-Aided Engineering (Automotive & Aerospace).
- Implicit and Explicit Analysis(Automotive& Aerospace).
- Static, Dynamic, Rigid body, kinematics & crash simulation.
Research Interests :
- Thermal Analysis.
- Implicit and Explicit based analysis involving dynamics.
Research Expertise :
- HyperMesh + Hyperview.
- ANSYS APDL.
- ANSYS WORKBENCH.
- LS DYNA.
Self-Drilling Vs Self-Tapping screws:
A 3D Finite Element Analysis Published in Craniomaxillofacial Trauma & Reconstruction. DOI:10.1177/1943387520904212.
- Number of prizes for signing
- Best Voice Over Artist – Appreciation from DRDO